Chapter-3[Eng Sub]

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Sameer help Shahveer and made him lay on bed,Shameer who bring Sara’s medical bag,Shahveer gulp at her smirk,she open the bag and take out some medicines along with shots,When Shahveer saw injections and remembered how Sameer stab on his wrist he shivered little bit but Shameer sit beside him and grab his hand carefully.

Meer:”Don’t be scared”He said softly,Shahveer roll his eyes at him,Sara dip cotton in antiseptic and look at Shahveer who wanted to escape but he can’t,She goes near him and started to clean his face wounds but not gently,she run cotton roughly on his wound which make him hissed and jump on his place,Sameer look at Sara with confused face.

Sam:”Sara araam se karo na[Sara,Take it easy]"She rolled her eyes and threw the cotton and grabbed Shahveers’s chin harshly and applied cream on his bruised lips.

Sara:”You know what,mujhe iss ki aankhon mein woh dar dekhna hai ab mujhe moka mil raha hai toh kaise jane de sakti hu right Babe[You know what, I want to see that fear in his eyes, now I'm getting a chance, so how can I let it go, right babe]"She clench his jaw hard,Shahveer winced and shut his eyes close,She back off and started to clean his chest wounds,he groan and try to move but Sameer grab him hard and roughly.

Sam:”Don’t you dare,just sit there bitch”He said rudely and Shahveer opened his eyes and grabbed Sara’s hand.

Veer:”Enough,stop please”He said in a low voice,Sara chuckled and jerked his hand away.

Sara:”Life mein pehli baar kisi patient ko dard mein dekh k maza aa raha hai [For the first time in my life, I am enjoying seeing a patient in pain.]"She giggled like psycho and rub cotton more hard,she wrapped bandage on his chest and slap his wound hard,he let out scream.

Meer:”Yaar Api why are you hurting him more,can’t you see he is in pain”Sara show him empty syringe,he put finger on lips and gulp hard,Shahveer gulp too.After a lot of medical torture,she prepare two shots,Shahveer started to panic up and try to escape,he going to stand up from bed but groan loudly and fell back,Sam grab his hand and push him to other side hard which caused him to yelp.

Sam:”Sunai nahi deta kya?[Can't you hear it?]Look I am telling you don’t try to mess with me you fucker”He shouted loudly,Sara and Shameer flinch because they know how much Sam has short temper,Shameer rub Veer’s back and try to calm him who whimpered.

Veer:”No please no shots,I am fine just let me go please”Sara laughs and looks at Sam.

Sara:”Oh my God tum darte bhi ho?[Oh my God are you can be scared too?]I like it,I fucking like it”She pull him from the leg and turn him and inject injection on his back hard as she can,Shahveer shut his eyes and mouth tightly,he clench bed sheet hard,and try to control his tears but he can’t,Sam saw his tears and become shocked,he don’t know what is happening to him,he immediately sat beside him and started to rub his back softly and scold Sara who flinch and gulp.

Sam:”Hey relax,it’s done,You can't be gentle”He shouted at her,she gritted her teeths and stabbed the second injection on the same spot this time Shahveer let out a loud scream in pain.

Veer:”Aaahhh stop please Mama….”He cried hard,She froze on her place,Sam shook her hard,she come to her sense and pull out the needle and wrapped bandage on his bruises butt,Sam turn Shahveer who sobs hard when his back touch bed.

Meer:”It’s gone soon shh”He tried to calm him but Shahveer pushed him away and covered himself with a blanket.

Veer:”Get out just get out all of you”He shouted in tears,Shameer stood up from the bed and looked up at Sam and Sara.