Chapter-15[Eng Sub]

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Veer come outside of his office,he look up and smile at weather,which is looking cool,he close his eyes and take long breath,then he open his eyes and walk toward his car,he was going to unlock the car door but key fell from his hands,he bent down and take keys from floor and stood up but become confused and look at the boys.

Veer:”Excuse me!!May I know who you are?Why are you standing in front of me?”He said and look at them and wait for reply but then he hissed and place hand on the head when he get a hard hit on the head,he try to look back but his vision become blurry he hold the shirt of guy who hit him and fell on the floor,he was not able to see the face of guy but he can say that he was most Handsome,charming boy ever,the boy threw the metal rod on the floor and ràn hand in silky hairs and look up at the boys.

Guy:”Call the boss and inform him that work is done!”They bowed to him and walked toward the truck and opened the truck door for them. The guy carried Veer on shoulders and put him inside the truck and they left from there.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Here Arbaaz who was walking there and here with worried expressions then the door open revealing Sam and Meer he rushed to them.

Arbaaz:”Kuch pata chala?Kahan hai mera bacha?”

[Did you find out anything? Where is my child?]

Sam(look down):”Baba,Hum ne har jagha dekh liya but Veer ka koi pata nahi”

[Baba, we have looked everywhere but there is no trace of Veer.]

Meer:”But hum ne sab ko inform kar diya hai bohat jald woh sab bhai ko dhoond ly gy”

[But we have informed everyone and very soon everyone will be able to find the brother.]

Arbaaz:”Mera bacha!!Pata nahi kahan aur kis haal mein hoga”

[My child!! I don't know where and in what condition he will be.]

He sits on the couch and hold head with hands,Sam and Meer look at each other and place their hands on his shoulders.

Meer:”Baba,kahi yeh Red Blood walo ka kaam toh nahi”

[Baba, isn't this the work of red blood people?]

[Red Blood=Another Mafia group name]

Arbaaz:”Agar yeh sab inn ka kiya hua toh main inn ko chodunga nahi,aik aik ko tarpa tarpa k maaru ga,agar mere bete ko kuch hua toh main kisi ko nahi chhodunga”

[If all this has been done by them then I will not spare them, I will kill each one of them to death, if anything happens to my son then I will not spare anyone.]

He stood up angrily and turned to Sara who was busy tracing Veer’s location,she stood up too with a smile.

Sara:”Found it!!”They looked at her,she smirked evilly.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

They were all on the way while holding their guns along with guards and other men.Sam was driving at high speed because he is the only pro in cars.

Meer:”Api,aap ko kaise,Location mil gai,we try many time but nothing happen”

[Api, how did you get the location?we try many time but nothing happen]

She showed him wrist,Meer frowned and made an ohh face,they were all wearing the same watches given by Arbaaz. In watches there is a chip which shows their locations,Arbaaz smirks proudly and Meer looks at them amused.