Chapter-2[Eng Sub]

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Arbaaz Took steps toward Shahveer who sat there unconscious,Sara and Sameer took steps back,Arbaaz grabbed Shahveer’s jaw and turned his face to the other side,he looked back at his kids with too much anger,Sameer and Sara gulped and looked at each other.

Arbaaz:”Yeh kya bakwas hai?Yeh tum dono ko kis ne bola tha isse yaha lane ko?Jante bhi ho yeh kon hai?[What nonsense is this? Who told you two to bring him here? Do you even know who is he?]"He shouted at them both flinch and Sara ran and hid herself behind Sameer like a small baby.

Sam:”Baba but aap ne hi toh kaha tha k Shahveer ko utha k lana hai,hum ne toh wohi kiya jo aap ne bola tha[Baba, you yourself had said that we have to kidnap Shahveer, so we did what you said]"He said in low tone,Arbaaz come near him and grab his neck,Sara gulp and shivered in fear,Sam become scared too.

Arbaaz:”Nalaik ulaad tumhe Shaheer aur Shahveer mein farq nahi maloom?[You worthless son, don't you know the difference between Shaheer and Shahveer?]"Sara giggled and Sam glared at her which caused her lips to turn into a small pout.

Sam:”Baba it’s your fault pehle hi itni confusion hai,
shahveer,shaheer,sameer,
shameer,aap ko aise hi naam k bande k hatho choona lagna tha?[Baba, it's your fault there are already so many Confucians,Shahveer, Shaheer, Sameer,Shamir, did you want to suffer at the hands of a person with such a name?]"He made faces and Arbaaz glared at him.

Arbaaz leaves Sam and runs hand in hair,he looks back at Shahveer and splashes cold water on his face,Shahveer opens his eyes and coughs,Arbaaz goes near him and makes him look up.

Arbaaz:”Look there is a big misunderstanding,You are no…”Shahveer cuts him off on the way and shouts at him loudly,Sam and Sara become shocked.

Shahveer:”Now what?You bloody hell,Why did you do this?Why?”He shouted at Arbaaz who slapped him hard which caused him to let out a painful hiss because the slap is too hard,the room filled with slap’s sound,Arbaaz grabbed his neck.

Arbaaz:”Jab main baat kar raha hu mujhe tokne ki galti bhool k bhi mat karna[Don't even make the mistake of interrupting me while I'm talking.]"He said in scary voice and look into Shahveer eyes,but his grip lossen from his neck,he stare at his face and look back at Sara and Sameer,he again turn to him and caresses his cheek where he slap him,everyone become shocked,he don’t know why but when he slap him he feel the pain,Shaveer’s teare started to roll from his eyes,he was not crying because of torture but he was crying over his house.

Arbaaz:”Look calm down, listen to me,I am so..”

Sara:”Baba jaan why are you saying sorry to this bastard just kick him out or if he tries to say something to anyone then we know the second option too”Arbaaz glares at her,she whines and side hugs Sameer,who rolls his eyes and is the drama queen.

Shahveer:”Leave me,let me go just fucking leave me”He shouted lungs out and his eyes land on Shameer who enter the room while wistling he started to struggling,his blood started to boiled,shameer gulp at him and stand beside Sameer.

Shahveer:”You,I fucking kill you,you bastard,How dare you?kya bigada tha main ne jo tum sab ne mera ghar barbaad kar diya?[What wrong have I done that you all have destroyed my house?]”He cried hard,Shameer looked down and bite lips.

Sam:”You bloody hell,how dare you to shout at my baby,Baba main toh kehta hu abhi k abhi maar do saale ko sara kissa hi khatam[Baba, I am saying that just kill the bastard, the whole story is over.]"Arbaaz threw a medical bag in their direction and they became shocked and angry too.