My Feelings

Radley

What's going on?

First, Alaric came to our house with his father and he kept ... staring at me. Shoving himself in my space. His gaze had been intense. He spent most of the time pushed up close to me - in the kitchen, on the sofa, walking close to me. He had even wrapped an arm around me and touched my cheek, his touch leaving a trail of fire on my skin.

He had been looking at me like ... he was in awe or something.

And now ... with Orion ...

He was kissing me. Right now. His tongue was eagerly exploring my mouth, just as I was exploring his. The scent of pine cones filling my nose, his closeness threatening to overwhelm me.

I ... liked both guys.

A tickling sensation fluttered in my stomach, warming my chest, sending prickles along my skin. A strong pulse was aching at my crotch as it was pressed against his.

My eyes had closed on their own the moment Orion had pressed against me. My heart was leaping around excitedly once more, having never really calmed down since Alaric had touched me.

What was going on?

Why were two of the most gorgeous men I had ever seen paying me close attention?

Orion pressed me further against the tree trunk, his body moulding perfectly to mine. One of his strong arms was wrapped around my waist, holding me up since my legs were way too wobbly to hold my weight on their own, while his other hand was brushing through my hair, pulling gently on the strands.

My hands found their way into the tight coil curls on his head ... the curls that I had longed to feel brushed between my fingers.

Oh my god.

This was really happening.

Again.

My thoughts seemed to stop as Orion took charge of the kiss, moving his lips expertly against mine. My whole body felt on fire, my skin hyper-sensitive as he pulled me closer to him, almost as if he didn't want any space between us.

A cold breeze blew around us, rustling the branches of the woods above our heads, pushing the fallen leaves along the woodland floor. I barely noticed any of it. Orion had my whole attention, every one of my senses seemingly tuned in to only him.

His hand gently moved from my hair to cup my cheek as he pulled away slowly, reluctantly. Leaning forward, he pressed his brow to mine and smiled.

"I could do that all day," he muttered, his words quiet, almost as if they were for my ears only.

I ... didn't know what to say. I mean, what could I say? I agreed with him ... I, too, could spend all day kissing him.

Who wouldn't?

He was gorgeous.

Letting out a shaking breath, I managed a small grin of my own. "I ... uh ..." I licked my lips, unsure of what I wanted to say. Words ... what were words?

Orion chuckled and he pressed a kiss to my forehead, before pressing his brow to mine once more.

"Want to go for a walk?" he asked, his dark eyes glittering in the low light of the woods.

He ... wanted to walk? In the woods? With a killer on the loose? Isn't that why Conri was making sure everyone in the town stayed indoors?

I swallowed, watching his cheeky expression. He seemed kind of playful. He was breaking the rules, being out here. Conri had just told us he was enforcing a curfew, making sure everyone stayed in their houses, stayed safe.