His Reaction

Radley

"Radley!"

Claudia's voice floated into my mind, far away, and I scrunched my nose. I was ... floating. High. Everything around me felt ... fluffy. Soft. Like cotton candy. Or marshmallows. Cotton wool. Even sounds were muffled, like they couldn't quite break through the fluffiness of my surroundings.

Where was I?

"Radley!" Claudia's voice cut through, sharp, loud.

Oh!

My eyes flew open and I blinked. Once. Twice. Three times.

A cool breeze tickled my cheek and I turned my head to find the curtain on my bedroom window drawn back, the window itself open slightly. Sunlight was streaming in and I squinted. A couple of birds chirped outside and a soft breeze blew against the tree next to my window, the bare branches rustling against the glass.

The fluffiness of my dream evaporated as I flopped back down against the pillow and stared at the ceiling, the stark daylight lighting up my room, making it bright.

What day was it?

What time was it?

"Radley!" Claudia called my name once more, and I realised that she was downstairs. Taking a deep breath, I could smell the distinct scent of pancakes and my stomach rumbled.

Smiling, I sat up in bed, then frowned when I noticed I was still wearing my hoodie. Frowning, I scratched my head. Why hadn't I taken it off last night?

Orion.

Memories of Orion filled my mind, from him climbing through my bedroom window, to making tea with me, to leading me to the living room ... and what he did to me when we were in there.

Heat flooded my cheeks as I threw myself back on the bed and tossed the blankets over my head.

Oh my god!

My body hummed as my mind threw up images of last night ... of Orion kneeling beside the sofa, taking me deep into his mouth, the sounds of his groans sending a ripple along my spine.

My face felt hot and I buried it in my hands.

Oh my god!

I ... couldn't believe we had done ... that ... last night. I hadn't done anything like ... that ... with anyone. Ever.

Oh my god.

"Radley!" Claudia's voice sounded closer, and I could hear footsteps outside the door to my room. "Are you getting up today?"

Claudia didn't know. She had no idea that Orion had visited last night, had been in my room. She wasn't aware that Orion had been in our living room, with me, doing ... things.

My cheeks felt like they were on fire and I giggled to myself, burying my head further into my hands.

"If you don't get up soon, I'm going to eat all the pancakes myself!" Claudia shouted through my door. "Are you getting up?"

"Y-y-yes!" I managed to stutter from under the covers, my mouth dry and my cheeks aflame.

"Well, come on, then!"

Sitting up, I tossed the blankets to the side, bringing my hands to my face and felt how hot my skin was. I was sure my cheeks were as red as tomatoes right now.

Scooting to the edge, I swung my legs over the side of my bed and stopped as the fabric of my boxers brushed against my very prominent arousal, pulling a whimper from my lips.