My First

Radley

He was so beautiful.

His dark skin glistened in the low light of the lamp glowing next to the sofa. His muscles quivered under my touch. His quick pants caused his chest to rise and fall, the muscles in his chest flexing.

I ... couldn't take my eyes off of him.

My fingertips explored his body, feeling little sparks on my skin while my heart was leaping. My whole body ached, wanting to be closer to him. The urge to lean into him was overwhelming.

Oh crap.

Orion's fingers slipped under my hoodie, and moved gently against my bare waist, leaving a trail of fire over my skin. His hands slid up slowly, dragging my hoodie with them.

"Let's take this off." His deep voice was raspy and my erection grew impossibly more. It was now becoming painful and the need to yank down my pyjama pants was almost hard to ignore.

He tugged on my hoodie, pulling it over my head and throwing it behind the sofa. His warm hands ran down my chest, my stomach, to rest on my waist once more. My body was nowhere near as toned, as chiselled, as defined, as his was.

But the way he was drinking me in ... that look in his eyes ...

I gulped. Well, tried to. My mouth was dry. Too dry.

Oh my god.

He leaned forward, pressing our chests together, and caught my lips in another kiss that took my breath away, his arms wrapping around me possessively.

His scent of pine cones filled my nostrils, his lips were causing my heart to thump strongly, his hands were sending goosebumps across my skin.

I was completely consumed by him. Every one of my senses was alive, and focused on only him. The sounds of his soft pants, the feel of his hands rubbing up and down my back.

Oh my god.

Pulling away gently, Orion pressed his forehead to mine. Taking a deep breath, he blinked.

"I want ..." He paused, his gaze flickering to my lips, and back again to meet my eyes. "I want you to want this, Radley," he whispered.

Want ... this?

Want him?

Yes. I wanted him.

My body was aching, my skin feeling hypersensitive.

He pecked my lips and pulled back once more. "I want you to ... feel good."

He shifted, pulling me off of his lap and plopping me back down against the cushions of the sofa. I frowned at him as he got up from his seat, then reached down and swung my legs up so that I was lying on the sofa, my head pressed against the armrest.

What was he doing?

He knelt on the floor, then pressed kisses to my lips, my cheek, my throat.

He wanted me to feel good? I already was. My whole body felt like it was on fire, my skin anticipating his next move, my stomach quivering.

Groaning, I gripped his head, enjoying the feel of his tongue as he licked a stripe across my collarbone.

He was ... good at this.

He kissed his way across my chest, then latched onto a nipple, sucking, nibbling, licking.

Oh my god.

Pressing my head back into the cushions, I arched my back on impulse, my fingers digging into his scalp, urging him nearer.

Oh my god.