His Room

Radley

I held on - my arms around his neck, my legs wrapped around his waist - as Alaric ran, clearly not bothered by the fact it was cold outside tonight and he was naked.

Completely nude.

Wearing nothing at all.

Oh ... my ... god.

My lips tingled with the memory of his kiss as he took me away from my house. My heart was beating happily in my chest. I buried my face in his neck, relishing in the heat of his skin.

Alaric was hot.

In all senses of the word.

His run was strong, steady, powerful. His arms wrapped around me protectively, his breath coming out in pants right at my ear.

Every nerve ending in my body felt like it was on fire, tingling, shivering, pulsing. I closed my eyes and allowed him to carry me away ... all thoughts in my head were fuzzy, like my mind wasn't quite working.

Something about this felt ... right. Almost as if this was meant to be. But it made no sense.

Why was I feeling like this?

Quiet voices sounded nearby, but I didn't care. I felt like I was where I wanted to be.

The slam of a door. Alaric kept moving.

Then another one. He was walking, his movements still strong.

And one more. Alaric came to a stop.

The air felt warmer here and I risked raising my head, only to meet Alaric's eyes.

His silver ones.

He bent his head to run his nose along mine before allowing me to pull back further. A quick glance around told me I was in a bedroom.

Most probably Alaric's.

Had he brought us all the way to the mansion?

Why?

Smiling, he walked forward then lowered me gently onto a bed. He took a step back and I felt my eyes drift from his face, lower ... to his strong chest, along his powerful arms, down his rippled stomach ... to stop at his erection stretching towards me.

My mouth watered slightly, the urge to reach out and touch was almost too much to ignore.

I felt his hand brush through my hair and I raised my eyes to his face once more. His eyes were blue, and the look on his face ... he seemed uncertain. Worry was etched on to the features of his handsome face.

"Radley?" His deep voice was raspy, thick. "I ..." He closed his eyes and shook his head a little, almost as if he was clearing it.

Rising to my feet, I let my hands reach out and brush the skin of his stomach, making him snap his gaze to mine.

Without thinking, I reached up on my tiptoes to press my lips to his, shivering at the groan that rumbled in his chest.

Oh god.

He grabbed my waist and pulled back, surprise in his blue eyes. I felt my cheeks heat up under his stare and I ducked my head, my mind still feeling fuzzy.

"Radley." His voice was a whisper. "Look at me."

Reluctantly, I raised my eyes to meet his blue ones. He smiled warmly at me.

"Do you know what's going on right now?"

No.

Not a clue.