December 3rd, 2020

As much as I thought the first place life would take me after college would be Pennsylvania, it's unreal to think about how fast everything changed. Sometimes you meet a guy, fall in love and have to make compromises that will make you both happy- you love the cold and he loves the ocean. Of course with your luck there aren't any oceans in Pennsylvania... then you both settle for Delaware... realizing you'll be all alone and hardly able to afford it... you think of South Carolina. The place you hated. The place your best friend moved away to. The place that your narcissistic ex lives. The place that just has always given you negative feelings and left you with a bad taste in your mouth. With the open thought of South Carolina, that's where your mind wonders... where your heart starts to wonder. Where you know you'll live a happier life with the love of your life and where you can restore your broken friendship with your best friend. South Carolina. That's the direction your life is pulling you in.

With empty knots in your stomach and anxiety creeping up your chest. You realize the negative is not always meant to be negative. It's meant to one day be stitched back together