May 12th, 2021

I'm genuine. I believe when you fall in love, you don't think of anyone else. All your past lovers become dust in the wind. And your whole future circles around this one person. I believe when you fall in love, you understand how someone can be so faithful to someone else. You become a better version of yourself. Their positivity hold hands with yours and your souls combine together. You begin to feel that no one else could ever make you feel the same way that your partner makes you feel right now. Your desire to go after lust instead of love, goes away.

He knows he's not what I want. I think it's possible he knows that he could never be the guy I want. Honest. Loyal. Kind. Caring. We're in too deep. We fucked everything up and now that we try to make it better, there's no coming back from it. It's like trying to restore a burnt down house.

Two years. All I've had is broken heart and the fake perspective on love. I fell in love with a perfect version of him that never even existed. I always do that.

I guess I'll just do my own thing and hope you fall in love with me. I give him so much for his birthday and he can't even give me a fucking love letter. He keeps me around because he's lonely and because he knows I'm the only person that's ever thought about not cheating on him.