November 4th, 2022

I love the way he smiles and laughs, I could talk about him for hours. I think about him for hours. I get a big ass smile on my face just from fucking thinking about him. Every night just seems to get more better than the last. Like just when I think that I have a favorite night with him, the next night comes and that one's my new favorite. I don't think he knows how amazing he is. I mean he's never really had anybody to appreciate him like that and show him that he's really fucking amazing. I could talk about him for days. I really could. He's just so wonderful and I really like him for him. I hope he never changes. I could be with this person forever. The person that he is now, I just adore him. I was telling him last night that I wish I had met him later. Basically I wish I had met him after I got over my last relationship. But it was definitely supposed to happen like this. I wake up every day feeling happy. Everything is so fresh and new still with our relationships ending. But goddamn. I would be so much more fucking sad if it weren't for him. I don't think he realizes how much I truly appreciate him. Just him being here for me is so fucking amazing. But everything else that has come with it, and that has come with him. It's been the best thing that's happened to me in a long ass time. Aunt Nat would be so fucking happy for me. She would fucking love him and adore him. Especially after everything that I've gone through with my last relationship. She would be so fucking happy for me. Shit I've been happy as fuck for me haha. I know I really have to slow it down and start working on healing and working on fixing my bad habits and bettering my insecurities. Which I think those will come along with time and the proper mindset. But I really can't fucking help but to put all my attention on him. Not only do both of us deserve it but I just can't help it. I've been depressed in my last relationship for so long that it's almost like I forgot what it feels like to truly be happy with someone. And now that I have that, it's addicting. I can't fucking get enough of it. I can't get enough of him either. He just has the sweetest personality and the brightest soul. And I'm really happy that I have been able to put the life back into him. He's definitely done the same for me. I know there's still a lot of shit going on but I'm so fucking happy with where I'm at in life right now. I'm so fucking happy with him. I don't think I can ever give up this happiness, it's like a drug. I can't even believe how well he treats me. I don't think anyone's ever treated me that well. Hopefully this will really go somewhere. And hopefully it won't ever turn toxic. I mean we're fucking adults. Who has the time and the energy for a fucking toxic ass relationship? He's older than me, only a little bit, but with age comes maturity and I really adore that him. He makes me feel so wanted and appreciated. And I hate comparing it to my last relationship but I also think by doing so, it gives me a stronger appreciation for everything that's going on with him. I'm so fucking lucky that I found him. I'm so fucking lucky that I have him. He's definitely the most amazing person that has ever walked into my life. I hope he knows how much he's worth. He's worth more than $1 million billion dollars haha. I still can't believe everything. I'm so fucking blessed.