Chapter One - Atiye' The Gift

ATIYE'S POV:

Atiye.. It's suppose to mean "The Gift"! " What an irony!" I turned 21 today! I lost my mother at the age of 11. She left me. And my father? Heard he nevar wanted me!! Whenever I try to remember about my mom, it's just some blurry clips playing inside my head of me being in a car with her and she lefting me here, to my aunt and taking my elder sister with her.

Back to the present day- I woke up with a sudden feeling of sharp pain across my head. My hair felt like they'll be torn apart from my body.
Tears filled in my eyes and my visioned blurred. I begged him to stop but he didn't listen. My heart wouldn't stop racing. I looked up in pain and cried out loud because I was terrified of the anger he had in his eyes.

"What have I done wrong Xaviar?" Xaviar! sitting on my belly is my cousin. I live with my aunt's family. Aunt Melissa, cousin Xaviar and Jenevi . I don't know why, exactly why none of them apart from Jenevi like me a little bit. Aunt Melissa hates me with all of her heart! And Xaviar?

"What did you just call me? UNDRESS." This word from Xaviar was enough to understand what he was wanting from me.
"But It's 7 am in the morning!!" Before even finishing the sentence I understood what mistake I've done!

"You want me to publish your videos or pictures then?? Look, I don't have any issue with that!"
"Shut up!" I felt disgusted. "You're my brother, Don't you feel disgusted even a little bit about your ownself?"

"Brother!! Hahahaha! Well irony that someone as hot as you consider me as her brother!! BTW, Happy birthday my dear Atiye! It's your birthday special gift whore. Hahahaha! "

His devilish laughter felt like a tourture to my ears.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Tears rolled down from Atiye's cheek as she undress herself. After leaving much marks on that naked body Xaviar felt satisfied!

As soon as he left the room Atiye ran to the shower and cried her hearts out. It's not the first time she is facing this. It all started when she was only 13 and Xaviar was 20. He proposed her for having sex with her. Atiye was disgusted by the proposal and slapped Xaviar. The consequences of which was a brutal rape! She thought telling her Aunt will help but it only worsen the situation.

Soon after that incident, Melissa got divorced and Atiye became a machine of taking out their frustrations. Melissa starded drinking more than before and started beating her (A) up for small reasons.

Many time from that day Atiye tried to ran away or ask for help, but with the help of Melissa's boyfriend, who was quite powerful person of the area Atiye was captured and brought back to the hell. The after consequenses used to be brutal! And the altimate result was a threat of publishing the video of Atiye from Xaviar and Melissa both! And deep down Atiye knew these were not only threats to make her obedient. These threats can be true anytime she disobeyed them. Deep down she knew even if she ran from Melissa and Xaviar, Melissa's boyfriend would find her and bring her back. There was no freedom from this hell! Never!!

After taking a long shower she saw her naked body in the mirror. It disgusted her always. Her whole body was full of scars and bruises. These marks were covered with layers and layers of makeup that she put everyday. With every shower, the makeup got cleaned but not the marks. Xaviar's bite marks. Melissa's hunter tortures!
She saw a big scar in her breast area. She closed her eyes and that nightmare arrived in front of her. When Xaviar first touched her, forcefully.

ATIYE'S POV:
My thougts get cut off when I heard Aunt Melissa calling me. Not actually calling. Screaming would fit better. I got quickly dressed up and went down stairs.

"Why rhe food isn't made yet?" Melissa roared.

I said, "I'm so sorry!" And she pushed me on the floor.

She said "What are you? Somw kinda fool? Everything you do is your fault! My sister left because of you! She suffered a lot because of you! You were just an accident that ruined her life! Your dad! Hah let's just not talk about that bustard! " And she slapped me back. I saw anger and disgust for me in her eyes. This was my mental torture. It was breaking me more than this physical torture!

Melissa grabbed my neck and choked me again. Her furious brown eyes just waited to blow up on me and kill me right then and there. I begged for her to let me go because I couldn't breathe. "I'll.. I'll make it right now! I promise!"

Felt like I was losing my senses slowly.

And then God sends My Angel , Jenevi. She's Xaviar's younger sister and exact opposite.

She came running and pulled her mom away from me. She pushed me behind her and said "Stop it! Or else I am gonna hurt myself!"

Melissa was scared of Jenevi as she has already attempted suicide before! Everybody in the house knew about Jenevi's depression due to the day to day toxic issues happeing in their family. Melissa or Xaviar , none of them ever wanted to make Jenevi angry. Cause it was already proved that she doesn't even hesitate to take her life in a blink of eyes.

Jenevi was the perfect human being. She loved me like a like her own sister and I loved her like my big sister. She always saved me from these devils as much as she could.

THIRD PERSON POV:

Jenevi wrapped an arm around Atiye and took her to her room upstairs.

She( J) gave her an aspirin then cleaned up her nose. She (J) kept repeating"I'm sorry, I wasn't home early. I would've been home all day if Xaviar hasn't forced me to send to buy his things." Atiye held her hand and said"It's okay. It's not your fault. I'm used to this"

Jenevi looked at her "No one should be used to this, Ati" and then got up.

She turned around and said" Get some sleep. That's the only way the headache will go away." She (A) could see the pain in her (J) brown eyes. Jenevi couldn't even look into Atiye's eyes. She (J) felst so ashamed.

Jenevi hated being born in this family. She couldn't understand how can everyone be so calm and enjoy their day after torturing up an innocent.

She lied down and Jenevi kissed her forehead and said "Sleep, okay? I'll come to check up on you later with a small present for your birthday." She (A) smiled at her and saw as she turned off the lights but the fairy lights were on.

As soon as Jenevi closed the door, Atiye fell asleep.