Chapter Eight - 5 Year's Ago..

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Atiye.

The name echoed in his mind, a haunting melody that stirred memories he desperately tried to suppress. Last few months with her, her touch, her laughter - it all blurred with fragments of Amaya, a kaleidoscope of smiles and tears.

He'd returned late, seeking solace in the familiar warmth of Curtis and his Grandma. Their apple pie, the same recipe as always, tasted bittersweet on his tongue. Some bonds, like theirs, transcended time, remained untarnished by the storms of his heart. Yet, beneath the surface, a disquietude gnawed at him.

TIMOTHEE'S POV:

There's something very wrong with me! I could feel that! I was feeling like I spent the whole time with Amaya! But I was with Atiye not Amaya! Again the most important fact was that, They were totally opposite! Amaya was extrovert, Atiye seemed very introvert!
But their eyes! The same eyes! Smile! The same smile!!
"Fuck what's wrong with me!" I mumbled.
"How's this even possible that I'm finding Amaya in her!!'

AMAYA!

One name, thousand memories of my life..

I met her 5 years ago..

FLASHBACK:

5 years ago..

TIMOTHEE'S POV:

Yesterday a new family arrived at the house next to me. Seems like a happy family with two daughters! The man, MR. Grey Young, came to meet me at the evening! He told that - Peri, his younger daughter was a fan of me! Seems so weird, fan! And mine! I wasn't very much used to all these back then.

He requested to much to visit his home as he was holding a house warming party! He would feel very much happy!! I promised him to visit his place soon!

Today morning I saw those two girls dancing outside with " You belong with me" song! They were too fun loving, Carefree! Really, Having fun together! Lost in their own world!

I saw Anaya first that day. Mr. Young's elder daughter.

Amaya.

Amaya Young.

BACK IN REALITY:

"I wish I would know the future that Day, Amy, I would turn my face and walk way. I would never meet you. Ever" Timothee mumbled to himself.