Chapter 6: Soft*

Pov y/n

When I open my eyes, I am very confused for a few seconds. Wanda comes into focus and looks at me, her eyes a little worried and searching.

"Are you okay?" She asks and carefully brushes over my face.
I lift a hand and hold onto hers, needing to feel something to ground myself. I look around. We are in our bedroom in Scotland, I'm lying on the bed and Wanda is sitting next to me.

"Was that...?" I ask and sit up a little, propping myself up with my arms. "Was that just in my head?"
Wanda nods slowly, her eyes not leaving my face. I need a few seconds to sort my thoughts.

"But...it felt so real." I say and put one hand onto my stomach, just as Wanda did in that vision.

"I know, that's what it's supposed to be like." She says, still looking at me, probably wanting to make sure I'm okay. I take a breath and look at her. She smiles a little at me and I return it, feeling my senses coming back.

"That was very beautiful." I say and smile at the memory of the vision. Wanda's eyes light up a little.

"I did my best to create one, where you would feel comfortable." She tells me and her hand moves to mine on my stomach, intertwining her fingers with mine.

"I felt very comfortable and I honestly wouldn't have noticed that it was a vision." I tell her and her eyes sparkle a little proudly. She really did a good job. Sure, it might be a little scary, considering that I have no proof of what's real and what's not but I know she would never do this without my approval.
I look down at our hands and smile before looking back up at her.

"I meant what I said in there. I love taking care of you, no matter if it's just a little cold or pregnancy, it will always be my honor to care for you." She whispers and my heart beats a little faster at her genuine words. I look into her soft eyes.

"And I will always take care of you, no matter in what way." I promise and she smiles.

I realize, that she controlled what happened in that vision and therefore believe, that everything she said was the truth when it comes to her feelings.
I lean back down to lift up my other hand, cupping Wanda's face with that hand and she leans into my touch before shuffling to lay on top of me, holding me close.

"I have you." She whispers and my heart makes a little jump.

"And I have you." I whisper back and she kisses my cheek, cuddling a little closer.

We stay like this for a little while before she starts to kiss my cheek and down my face to my neck.
Her lips are soft on my skin and I hum at the feeling, tilting my head a little to the side to give her more room.

She kisses my neck and when she finds my sweet spot, she starts to suck a little at it, making me gasp silently. I can feel her smile against my skin and smile myself.
Feeling her close and kissing any part of my body always makes butterflies appear in my stomach and me feel so special.
Her kisses trail down a little and she pushes my shirt to the side to kiss my collarbones. It feels very nice and I have a clue where this is going. When Wanda looks up at me, we lock eyes and she rests her chin on my shoulder.

"Do you want to continue this?" She asks, no urgency in her voice, allowing me to answer this however I want. I smile and nod before leaning down and kissing her forehead.

"Alright, then let me wash my hands before we start." She says and props herself up a little.

"Of course and I would like to clean up a little as well." I tell her and she nods. I look at her questioningly.

"Do you want to receive too?" I ask and Wanda gently shakes her head.

"I feel like I'm gonna get my period tomorrow or so, so I am not really in the mood to." She explains and I nod in understanding.