Chapter 31: Bliss

Pov y/n

Since we have the Monday off, we spend it together. We still need to figure out the safety thing but that's the furthest thing on my mind right now.

I walk into the kitchen, seeing Wanda standing at the stove making pancakes. She silently hums something and moves her hips, looking totally adorable in her sleep shirt and sweatpants. I walk up to her and sneak my arms around her waist, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"It smells amazing." I say and kiss her jaw. She smiles and turns her head to kiss me on the lips.

"Thank you. I'd thought, pancakes would be a great breakfast." She tells me and I nod in agreement.

"You thought absolutely right." I assure her and she smiles, turning her attention back to the pancakes in front of her. I let my hands slide down a little, to the hem of her shirt and place them on her bare stomach.

"Why are your hands so cold?" She asks, after jumping a little, making me giggle.

"Because I just washed them." I tell her and she playfully shoots me a glare.

"I hate you sometimes." She mumbles when I move my hands a little up, so they rest on her stomach more comfortably.

"And yet you still want to marry me." I tease and that makes her chuckle. She sighs dramatically.

"I do...what have I gotten myself into." She teases back before kissing my cheek, making me giggle.

"You love me." I say and watch her flip the pancake.

"I do." She agrees and puts her hand over mine on top of her shirt.

I hum happily and watch her a little, just enjoying being close to her. When the last pancake is in the pan, I let one hand slowly trace down her stomach, feeling little shivers on her skin.

"You know what would be a great breakfast as well?" I whisper into her ear and she chuckles.

"Maybe after breakfast but not now, sweetheart." She says and my hand stops on her abdomen. It travels back up.

"You better not tease me, or I'll get right back at you." She warns with a tiny smirk and I look down at her hands that are occupied with making food and decide to shoot my shot.

My hand moves up to her breast and I slowly trace the hem of it, before letting my finger move closer to her nipple. Her body shifts slightly and she leans a little more into me, making me smirk. I place my thumb and forefinger around her nipple, rubbing it lightly. A sigh escapes her mouth, making me smirk even more.

"Looks like I'm win-" I interrupt myself with a gasp when something on my clit starts to tingle and my movements stop.

"You were saying?" Wanda teases, a red swirl around her fingers.

"That's not fair." I whine, pressing my thighs a little together.

"You started this, sunshine." She reminds me with a smirk and for half a second, the tingle becomes more, before it stops and I let my hand drop down to rest on her stomach again. Wanda chuckles and halfway turns in my hold to kiss my forehead.

"Don't underestimate me, baby." She grins and her words send shivers down my spine, but in a good way.

I grumble something but can't help it but to smile, my love for her way too big. She grins and gently kisses my lips before turning back around to finish making breakfast.

We have breakfast at our dining table and I have to glance up at her every few minutes and smile.

"Why are you constantly looking at me? Not that I mind?" She asks after like the seventh time.