Chapter 13: Top Golf

Pov y/n

I angle the golf club as the instructor showed us and swing. I expect the ball to go flying but it stays where it is because I missed.
My eyes dart to Wanda who watches me. She has a soft smile on her face but not in a way that's making fun of me. It's a loving smile and not because I missed the first hit.

I concentrate back on the ball in front of me and angle my golf club new. This time, I swing a little slower to make sure I actually hit the ball. And I do. It doesn't go very far, due to the little impact but at least I hit it this time.
I grin and look at the little screen, that shows me how many points I got. It's not much but it's a start. I'm allowed to hit one more ball before it's Wanda's turn and this time, it flies further and I can't help it but to smile widely at that. This already is fun.

Then it's Wanda's turn and I let her get into position and watch as she focusses on the ball and positions her golf club. She also misses the first hit but isn't bothered by that and tries it again. This time, she is slower, just as I was. Her tongue sticks out a little and touches her upper lip in concentration which looks really adorable.
It makes me want to kiss her so badly but she is in the middle of concentrating, so I hold back.

Once she made her hits, both around as far as I hit mine, I step up to her and cup her face with both hands and give her a soft kiss. She seems a bit surprised but returns the kiss instantly and I can't help it but to smile at that.

"What was that for?" She asks after we pulled away and I shrug.

"Just for looking cute when you concentrate." I reply and her cheeks turn a little pink, which is even more cute.

We switch positions and it's my turn again. This time I hit the ball all three times and proudly watch them fly away. We play for a while and try different settings, allowing us to compete against each other. It's always very close and sometimes Wanda wins and sometimes I do.

"You know what this makes me think of?" I ask as we switch again and it's Wanda's turn. She shakes her head.

"It reminds me of all those movies where the girl learns to play golf and the guy has to show her how it works and they stand really close together." I tell her and Wanda laughs a little.

"Would you like me to teach you how to play?" She asks, her eyes sparkling a little and I purse my lips a bit.

"I mean, I do know how to play." I point out and Wanda playfully raises her eyebrows, glancing at the screen with our scores.

"You surely could use a lesson." She snickers and I huff in false offense.

"Excuse you, I am very good." I say and she laughs the way that always makes my heart beat faster.

"But I wouldn't mind you being close to me." I add with a tiny grin.

She is right about the fact that she won the last two rounds but I believe that was just luck. Wanda smirks a bit and goes to stand behind me.
She gently wraps her arms around me, resting her hands on my arms and bringing them into position. I can't help but giggle. Wanda chuckles as well and I can feel her warm body against mine. She guides my arms and swings the golf club back before holding my arms there.

"You need to spread your legs a little more." She says, letting go of my arms and touching my hips. I feel little tingles in my body and can't help but to comment her words.

"We're not in the bedroom, Wands." I grin and for a second her hands on my hips freeze before she leans forward, her breath on my ear.

"Would you want to be? It's your birthday after all and I would gladly make you cum as often as you can take it." She husks, her accent breaking through a little and I get chills at her words, feeling my insides grow hot.