Operation: Get Kusuo To Like Tamaki!

Saiki was in a dilemma. The pink haired boy was currently standing in front of the coffee jelly section of a supermarket. He put his hand on his chin in thought. Hmm... should I get the three expensive ones after all? Or should I just buy a bunch of the smaller servings? No, after eating the coffee jellies from the Host Club, my coffee jelly standards have increased dramatically. Saiki reaches to grab the three servings.

"Huh, Saiki-kun?" Haruhi tilts her head. Saiki flinched at her voice. She honestly thought he looked like a kid in the candy section. That's completely untrue.

"H-Haruhi..." Saiki nods his head in acknowledgment. That was unexpected. Good, I'm glad it's just her. Saiki continues debating in his head. But with the money from the Host Club, I can just keep buying these expensive coffee jellies while also eating expensive coffee jelly at the club! The psychic's eyes widen as he comes to a realization. So it's basically a loophole... Okay. I'll buy the expensive one after all. Saiki stands on his toes. But why are these shelves so high? Damn it. I'm not even that short and yet the shelf is so high. They need to learn to design better. Still reaching on his toes, the psychic sees a hand reach over his head to grab a coffee jelly. Saiki turns his head and looks up.

"Mori..."

"Mm." Saiki turns around fully.

"How come you're here?" Saiki tilts his head.

"We're all here. We were on our way to get you but they decided to stop at the market first." Oh, that makes sense. Still, I don't want my perfect Saturday to be ruined, so I'll find a way to buy my coffee jellies and slip out. Saiki nods and points to the coffee jelly currently sitting in Mori's hand.

"Can I have that?"

"You can have it if you come with us." Kyoya answers for Mori, smiling.

"No."

"Well, I wish you the best of luck for getting your coffee jelly." Is he mocking me?

"...Kyoya." Saiki glared. "You're not any better than me because you're 7 inches taller than me!" (For reference, Saiki is 5'4 in this story.)

"I never said I was." He tilts his head, still with that annoying cunning smile. Cocky bastard, you're obviously thinking it. Saiki sighed. Rest in peace to a peaceful Saturday. He looks back at the coffee jelly.

"I want to buy coffee jelly." The psychic states. No, he was going to buy a coffee jelly. If he was going to be dragged anywhere, he would want to do it with coffee jelly in his hand.

"Of course, that's actually why we came here." So they were going to bribe me from the start. Mori grabs four more coffee jellies, causing a blush to appear on the psychic's face. Five total? And I can come back for more later... Okay, I've decided. Today I'll go wherever you guys want.

"Kusuo! My boy!" Tamaki appears out of nowhere pulls Saiki into a tight hug. I'm literally being crushed. The psychic was getting pissed. Tamaki hugged tighter and started spinning around. Hands off! The psychic kicked the blonde hair boy.

"Getting... rejected... by Kusuo..." Tamaki sulks on the floor. Wow, almost as pathetic as my brother. The pink haired boy turned his head when he heard running. Honey jumped on Saiki.

"Ku-chan! I missed you so much!" Saiki sighed, allowing the blonde boy to cling to him.

"It's been one day..." Saiki pat Honey's head.

"W-What? How come you're not rejecting Honey?!" Tamaki cries. Saiki deadpans. Because he's likeable and not overbearing. Plus, we share the same passion for sweets. After a few moments, Saiki hmphed and turned his head away. Tamaki weeped. What are you, a child?