The Newspaper Club!

The Host Club held their activities outside today. It makes sense, given the beautiful weather. And we're back in kimonos. That's right, they were once again dressed in fancy outfits, and they were by no means cheap. Some hosts even wore hair extentions. Yeah, they went all out. Fortunately, the psychic didn't have to wear extensions. It wasn't that he particularly minded it, it just didn't seem necessary. Saiki didn't understand the thrill either, but their little roleplay games did seem to attract more customers. He decided to walk around, observing the hosts in their activities, his own guests followed close behind. Well, if it makes the guests happy, then I can't really say anything. The pink haired boy came across the Hitachiin's. We should turn around. He could overhear Kaoru in a whiny voice. It was enough to make the psychic peek around the hydrangea bush, seeing a full view of the brother's usual twincest.

"That's not true, I am not a crybaby-"

"Ohh, so you're gonna deny it, huh? What about when the two of us are alone playing punishment games, tell us what happens then, Kaoru." Hikaru flirted. The girls blushed. 'Brotherly love!' Saiki blanched.

"You... You can't play with each other like that..." The twins turned their heads before smirking and standing up. Why are they coming here. Saiki immediately turned around to walk away.

"Ohh," Their devilish voices began. "So you want us to play with you instead, Saiki?" They questioned, grabbing his arms. I didn't say that. Saiki almost rolled his eyes.

"No." The twins ignored him, attempting to grab at the psychic. He dodged and slipped away, much to the girls dismay.

~~~

Saiki walked down the large, extravagant halls of Ouran Academy. He could feel the gaze of multiple people, that was unfortunately the usual, but three gazes oddly stuck out to him. Who's staring? Whatever thoughts they're having, it's weird. But I guess it's because I'm still in this stylish outfit. Saiki looked up when a brown haired lunatic with glasses stepped in front of him.

"Saiki Kusuo. Let us do an interview with you!" Hell...

"No." He stated promptly before continuing his walk. The man stood stunned. 'H-How could he... He didn't even think about it!'

"Wow... He's so cold!" A random girl blushed.

"I know, and he looks so handsome in that outfit!" He could hear another girl whisper.

"That attitude... I wonder if one of the hosts-" Saiki stopped listening at that point. The lunatic stepped in front of him again.

"If you do this interview... I'll make sure to- Ah?! Where are you going?!"

"Don't care." The pink haired boy kept walking. I only came here to pick up a coffee jelly or ten. I deserve it after seeing those twins.

"Boss... I think we should drop it." A blonde male said.

"Yeah, you don't want to mess with anyone from the Host Club!" A dark haired boy said, he was the tallest of the three. Yes, leave me alone. I don't want to deal with any more nuisances.

"No, we have to. This is important if we want to save our club! We must persist!" The president exclaims. The two reluctantly nodded and stalked closely behind Saiki. Good grief, how can I get them off my back? The club president grabs the psychic's shoulder.

"You are one of the newer hosts, right? Please consider our offer!" Saiki saw right through that fake smile. 'I need to use him too! He's still the talk of the school alongside the Host Club...'