Red Headed Troubles!

Saiki decided to take a stroll after cringing one too many times at Tamaki and the twins. They're little samurai cosplays were cute and all, but the fan service made Saiki want to throw himself onto oncoming traffic. The pink haired boy went to the garden. A wonderful spot to relax and take a moment to yourself. Beautiful flowers adorned the tall bushes, and the fountain's water sparkled from the sun. It would be better if he had his ring. Too bad he left it at home. But he wasn't going to make a trip for that. He would have to return soon anyways.

Hmm... Saiki's finger slowly trailed along the rose wall. Mm? That's a new thought. The pink haired boy looked to his right, where a man with red hair stood.

"Ah?" The man eyed him. He gave off major delinquent vibes and held a scary face that was sure to make anyone stumble over their words. Saiki's eyes widened drastically.

'He's dressed like a samurai? Wait, is he scared? I didn't do nothin this time...'

The psychic tensed when he felt the something skitter up his finger. He slowly turned back to look at his hand, where there was...

A bug.

"...!"

Saiki fell to the floor.

Kasanoda watched violet eyes snap open. In Saiki's view, he saw the face of an unfamiliar person. He blinked to keep from seeing through his skin. Saiki quickly realized he was laying on the guy's lap.

"Ya passed out back there..." The red haired man said with a gruff voice.

Wow. He really reminds me of someone.

"...W-What? Ya got a starin' problem or what?" He glared. Surely, anyone would scream from that stare. Saiki snapped his head away.

Oops.

"Hey, uhh... Didn't mean to scare ya..." Kasanoda said, scratching his neck. Saiki tilted his head. "You're trembling. But I ain't gonna hurt ya."

Oh. He was trembling. Did this guy think he was scared of him? No. Saiki isn't afraid of anyone but his lovely mother. It was actually because of that... thing. He should really clarify that and get out of there as soon as possible.

"The bug." The psychic quickly answered. The delinquent blinked.

"That was it?" He questioned. That was a big surprise. People would be crying by this point. "Let's get outta here then." Saiki nodded before he was pulled up to his feet. The red haired man guided him back into the building. Kasanoda felt the boy beside him quickly relax. He let out a chuckle.

"Bugs scare you that bad, huh?" He grinned. The pink haired boy nodded.

'That's pretty cute.'

"Who are you?" Saiki asked as he turned to the man. I owe this guy... Don't I?

"Uh, Ritsu. Kasanoda Ritsu." The pink haired boy hummed.

"Saiki Kusuo."

'Damn, even his name is cute...'

"Nice... uh, do you happen to know where the Host Club is located?" Kasanoda questioned.

~~~

"So, Mori has to be Shimada Kai right?" One of three girls whispered as they watched the stoic man who sat drinking tea.

"No way, he totally has to be Yamazaki!"

"I think it'd be super cool if he were Soma!"

"Kusuo." Mori said before standing up. He slid the door open and reached out towards Saiki. The girls watch in awe as Mori moves in one motion. Pulling the pink haired boy in, holding him against his chest as he pointed his sword towards a red haired man.