Seeing The World In A New Light!

My name is Saiki Kusuo, and I'm an ordinary high school student

My name is Saiki Kusuo, and I'm an ordinary high school student. I have a not so ordinary secret though. I used to have psychic powers. Powers like telepathy, clairvoyance, and teleportation. For reasons, I have to seal these powers. Today is my first day as an ordinary high school student-

"Hello~ Kusuo!" Hikaru sang. Saiki jumped in his seat. You scared me... "Hm? Why'd you jump?" The orange haired boy fell onto his chair before resting his head on his cheek. "Oh?" I don't know what he's thinking. But... He's kind of-

"Hi, Kusu!" Kaoru greeted as he sat in his seat. The ex-psychic turned to him. Definitely don't call me that. Huh? "...Saiki?" These guys are... Saiki watched how Kaoru's mouth formed a smirk. "Don't stare like that... I'm gonna get flustered." Kaoru whispered seductively. Saiki snapped his head towards the front of the classroom. Shoot. I got carried away. You may be a bit confused. Let's rewind a bit.

Sunday. The day Kusuo takes to himself to sit down and watch anime or read manga. He's not an otaku, it's just something he does! Sunday was the day Kusuo was free from every nuisance. Unfortunately, this time to himself was interrupted when the doorbell rang. Kusuo stood up from his seat on the couch. I'm not picking up any thoughts... So there's only two people who it could be. He unlocked the door with psychokinesis and held his hand on the knob before cracking the door open.

"Kusu-!"

SLAM!

"Wait! Little brother!~ I'm not here to start trouble! Open the door!" Oh god. It was that guy. Saiki Kusuke, Kusuo's greatest enemy.

"What do you want?"

"You know I can't hear you with the telepathy canceller, but you're probably wondering what I want?" Kusuke shouted through the door. Good grief, stop making noise. Kusuo opened the door to let his brother in. After the man walked inside a little too cheerfully, Kusuo tilted his head. Why is he taking off the telepathy canceller? "Little brother, I have a gift for you..." 'Ready, Kusuo?'

"What..." Saiki sighed, fully thinking that his brother was up to something new.

"I created something... Something that will cancel your psychic powers."

"Okay..." He replied absently. In the next moment, his eyes widened. "Wait what?!" Kusuke smiled with his hands on his cheeks.

"Yep! And once you put it on you'll never go back! So, will you take it?" He asked with excitement.

"Will I take it? Of course I'll take it!" Kusuo exclaimed. I'll be free. I have no need for these powers.