Deliberate Planning, Extreme Encounters!

"We are going to discuss the class plans for next week." The class president, Souga announced. Saiki looked up with slight interest. Hikaru noticed and smiled.

"Halloween, Saiki." He stated matter of factly.

"Oh, right! Saiki, since you only recently transferred here! At Ouran, we are given permission to host class parties!" The female vice-president, Kurakano explained. 'This again, huh?' Saiki looked to Haruhi on his right. So, this is yearly? Souga smiled at the vice before continuing. 'Boring...' Saiki blinked. Huh?

"In addition, we are given a full day to have special events. Events like drinking tea, or watching a movie." 'Boring...!'

"Well, that's the usual anyways." Hikaru said as he used Saiki as an arm rest. The pink haired boy only rolled his eyes.

"Boring, boring, boring!" A female voice called. I recognize that voice. Renge jumped on the table. "Halloween! The day that ties summer and winter together! Halloween... Once a day when ghouls walk the earth... And disguised as ghouls, we try to ward them all off! Halloween... A day for wearing costumes!" The dark-blonde exclaims dramatically as she does several different poses.

"Miss Houshakuji... We're having home room right now. Could you please get off the table?" Souga asked.

"Tea parties and cosplay, that's something the Host Club does nonstop!" She continued. "We need to do something special!"

"No, but... This is a class event. We are supposed to decide this all together..." The class president tried again. Renge ignored him and continued. She had the whole class listening.

"I would like to propose now... a Halloween Test Of Courage Tournament!"

"Ohh," Hikaru smirked.

"A Test Of Courage Tournament you say?" Kaoru mirrored his twin. A game of chicken? Sounds interesting.

"We'll be dressing up in scary costumes and then we're going to scare the absolute crap out of everyone!" Renge shouted, getting everyone to cheer in agreement. The twins laughed lightheartedly in unison before speaking.

"Yeah, we're in." They sneered evilly.

"I really like the part about..." Hikaru smiled.

"It being dark..." Kaoru finished. Saiki sweat dropped. Sadists...

"U-Uh, okay... Are there any objections to the majority vote?" Souga asked, staring directly at Haruhi. 'Please, object!' "Is there anyone opposed to the idea?" He asked again, sweating when there was no response. 'H-Haruhi, please!' "Is there really NOBODY?" 'Please... Save me!' Saiki almost felt bad when Haruhi completely missed the cue. Saiki himself would object, but he was honestly intrigued. Sorry, but I want to see how this plays out. Souga sighed in defeat. 'I'm dead.' "Oh very well... Then the vote passes unanimously... The Class 1-a event for this year will be the Halloween Special Tournament."

~~~

The members of the Host Club were dressed as vampires. They were up to their usual activities, except without a few key members. That being, Haruhi, Saiki, and the twins. Tamaki finished up with his clients. 'Where are those guys... They better not be messing with my Haruhi! Or Saiki!' The twins barged in the room with Haruhi and Saiki in tow.