Psychic Slip Ups!

One more day. One more day until I am free from the Host Club. I can already imagine the peaceful air of being cooped up in my apartment, away from any nuisance for over a month. Better yet, there's a new game releasing tomorrow, and I can just play that for however long I want. I have actually been looking forward to this game, so I made sure to wear my ring today because I will accept absolutely zero spoilers. Then, when I beat the game, I will go visit my parents back in Hidariwakibara. Saiki frowned for a second, staring at his fork with chocolate truffle cake. There is one thing I will miss though. He slides the fork into his mouth, sighing when the chocolate entered his mouth. These delicious sweets. I wonder if I will be able to get by... The twins share a mischievous smirk with an evil glint in their eyes. Saiki scans the room, eyes landing on the twins. Those two are up to something. Should I take off my ring? But what if I hear a spoiler?

"Saiki! Come over here!" The twins call. Good grief, I guess I'll go. It's not like these rich pretentious people play 'commoner's games' anyway. Saiki stands up with his plate in hand before making his way over to the twins.

"What do you want?" Hikaru smiles before throwing an arm around the smaller boy's shoulder.

"Well, we just wanted to...~" The orange haired boy pulls out the psychic's limiter. "Haha, got your hair clip!-"

Crash!

Saiki dropped his plate and stumbled backwards. Everyone stares in shock as they see the psychic fall to the floor.

"Saiki!"

Hikaru crouched next to Saiki, scooping the unconscious boy into his arms. Kyoya and Mori rushed over, Kyoya quickly checking to see if the psychic was breathing.

"He was acting fine before this, correct? Nothing unusual?" The dark haired man questioned.

"No, nothing at all! He was eating his cake just now, doing that cute smile he normally does!" Kaoru answered before turning around to run to Tamaki.

"...It's strange how a perfectly healthy person suddenly passes out like that." He muttered. 'High blood pressure maybe? We'll have to cut back on the desserts.'

"What do we do?" Hikaru fretted, turning to his twin. Kyoya looked at him.

"For now, put his headpiece back in." He pushed up his glasses. Hikaru gave the dark haired man a worried look, but proceeded to put the hair pin back.

"Ah!" Saiki gasped, staring up at Hikaru with wide eyes. What did...?

"Saiki?! I'm so glad... I pulled out your hair pin and you suddenly blacked out!" Hikaru explained. Saiki narrowed his eyes. He pulled out my antennae? Hikaru whispers.

"Are you okay?-"

"Kusuo! Are you okay?! Kaoru just told me you blacked out! KYOYA!" Tamaki cried, causing Saiki to wince at the volume. The doomsday scenario didn't happen...

"You were out for about twenty seconds..." Hikaru answered Saiki's unasked question as he stood up. Twenty?! And nothing happened?

"...Let go of me." He said, but didn't make any move. The psychic was sat down on the couch, quickly getting crowded by the host's. Saiki sighed, sliding the ring off his finger.

~~~

"Here, Ku-chan! I know you're not feeling well!" Honey holds up a beautiful coffee jelly. Saiki looked at the dessert before wordlessly taking hold of it. 'Ku-chan doesn't look too good...! But I know he's okay because his eyes lit up!' The blonde boy smiled. Saiki sat still on the couch, staring blankly at the dessert in his lap. My body isn't listening to me. Even if the limiter was pulled out for a few seconds, it's still causing me problems. If it was out any longer, it could've been catastrophic. Honey walked away, leaving the pink haired boy alone. I should go home. He looked over at Kyoya.