In Sickness, In Health!

Slippery roads and sidewalks. Bridges and staircases frosted over. Cars covered with piles of snow, and hazards in every direction. Even worse, freezing temperatures that threatened to drop in the negatives. To put it simply, winter was a bitch. Especially to an ex-psychic, who could no longer use pyrokinesis on his body to keep warm.

And now is where Saiki found himself bedridden, suffering the consequences of what people called a cold. What even... The pink haired boy racked through his brain on the previous events before he blacked out. Oh, right. I went to run an errand, and it was freezing. When I got came back home, I started feeling weird. Almost as if I were ill. He slowly sat up and put a hand on his head. Could I actually be sick? I guess I just need rest... He looked at his nightstand, only to see an empty glass cup. I need water... After a moment, Saiki shrugged and laid back down. Well, time to sleep.

~~~

The vigorous sound of knocking reverberated throughout the hallway. When no answer came, the knocking continued.

"This place isn't that bad for being a commoner's place." Hikaru commented as he took in the view of the interior.

"Do you really have to knock that much?" Haruhi said in a reluctant tone. She'd rather not bother her pink haired friend.

"We must! Because why isn't he answering?" Tamaki whined, looking like a kicked dog. Kaoru and Hikaru leered.

"Maybe he hears your voice, boss." Kaoru snickered.

"Hey!"

"I just hope we're not bothering him." The brunette sighed.

"Nah, he'll be fine." The twins smiled cheekily. Haruhi averted her gaze, she didn't trust that smile. "Believe us!" They pouted.

"Do you think he's awake?" The lolita asked with a smile. "I brought some cake!"

"He doesn't need cake, Honey." Hikaru reminded.

"It doesn't matter! We must find out what's wrong with my boy!" Tamaki exclaimed before turning to Kyoya. "Kyoya, open the door!" Kyoya simply nodded and stepped in front of the door, where he twisted the knob to pick it. Much to his surprise, the door was unlocked.

"...That's odd." The dark haired male stated as everyone peeked over his shoulder.

"It was unlocked?" Honey questioned. Kyoya pushed the door open and everyone looked inside. It was quiet and empty, besides the obvious trail of items that were carelessly left on the floor. Saiki's shoes looked like they were kicked off, and his keys were laying there next to his phone that he had only recently bought.

"He must've been stumbling" Kyoya muttered. The twins gasped.

"C-Could it be..." Kaoru started.

"He was robbed?!" Hikaru cried. Tamaki shrieked.

"WHAT?! Now, now. I'm sure that's not true... L-Let's hurry inside. Come on!" The blonde ushered. The hosts followed him inside, scanning the living room and kitchen. A soft thud caught the attention of everyone.

"Woah! It's the cat!" Hikaru pointed at the gray cat that just hopped from the couch.

"Hm? Saiki's cat?" Kaoru crouched down and held his hand out for the cat, who happily rubbed his head on the hand. "He grew so much!" He cooed. Tamaki bent down next to Kaoru and smiled at the cat.

"Hey, little guy. Where's your owner?" The cat meowed and spun around, speedily walking down the hallway. "Oh, in his room. Come on!" They trailed behind the cat to Saiki's door, which was slightly ajar.