A Sleepy Mori?!

Mori is... acting strange today. No, more like he's completely different. The psychic stood blank-faced in front of Mori, who was sitting at a table.

"Mori, I bought you coffee jelly." Saiki said, holding up one of his fancy coffee jellies and a spoon. He seemed off today, so I decided to share my favorite dessert. After all, this guy has helped me a bunch of times. Mori blinked before giving Saiki a sweet smile.

"You're so sweet, thank you." Saiki paled. Huh...?

"Y-You're welcome." The psychic says, a bit surprised. He quickly set the coffee jelly on the table and took a step back. Who is that? It's definitely not Mori... But his thoughts are definitely Mori... Saiki decided to ignore this and went to sit on the couch. He opened his manga and started reading. 'Sleepy...' Who's sleepy? After 20 minutes, and a bunch of sleepy thoughts, he got bored and stood up. That was an interesting plot. Whenever the main detective got tired, he had an entirely different personality. He would flirt with his coworkers endlessly, boy or girl. Saiki walked to the window, seeing the striking rays of the sun shine through. Seeing that in real life though, it must be rare. He put both hands on the window and looked through. The flowers are pretty. Saiki got a bit startled when he saw two hands next to his own. He could already tell who's hands it was. You're hard to keep track of with your quiet thoughts, Mori. The pink haired boy turned around to face the guy, but he slipped on a random banana. How cliché! The taller man caught him. 'Cute.' I must be imagining things.

"Mori." Move. The man stepped back, chuckling a bit.

"Saiki, you need to be careful. After all, you're small." Mori said, cupping his face. Are you trying to piss me off?

"Sorry," He deadpanned. 'How cute.' Stop that!

"No need to apologize, I meant that you're cute." Mori smiled lovingly at Saiki. Saiki stared blankly.

Call the cops.

~~~

Club activities started. Saiki picked up his book, showing it to his guests. He hears an annoying thought. 'Just the man I need to see!' Saiki closed his book and decided to interact with a guest.

"What do you think about people who act different when they sleep?" Saiki questioned. She was a bit taken aback at such a random question. 'Saiki asked me a question! How should I answer?!'

"Hmm, that's a good question! Different how?"

"Kusuo! Can I ask you a favor?" Tamaki called. I have one for you. Turn around and leave. Saiki ignored the blonde man and continued.

"Like... flirty, I'd say." He stared directly into her eyes. 'My heart!' She blushed. He ignored Tamaki's pleas.

"Oh! Well, I think that's an attractive quality a man could have, although rare!" She smiled. He nodded. That's interesting to know. "Um, I think Tamaki-san wants to speak with you!"

"Kusuo, can you go check on Mori for me?!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"Do it yourself." He picked up his book. Tamaki leans in Saiki's ear and whispers. "He's attracting a lot of attention right now, and he's taken some of my guests!" Who cares? Saiki internally rolled his eyes.

"Not my problem." Saiki turned away.

"I'll buy you sweets!"

"Good grief. If you think you can keep bribing me with sweets..." Saiki shut his book and stood up. "You're right." Tamaki beamed at him. Saiki walked over to Mori with a cup of tea in his hand.