Kusuo Bakes For The Host Club!

Saiki was going to do it. He anxiously watched the clock on the wall.

Tick... Tick... Tick...

Good. Only one minute. He watched the clock carefully, shooting up from his seat when the bell rang. Saiki darted out the classroom, leaving Kaoru and Hikaru speechless. Good! I avoided the two nuisances! The pink haired boy ran down the hallway. Sometimes I forget how big this school is... He sprinted up the carpeted stairs and eventually came to a halt. He took a second to catch his breath before opening the door. Finally...

The baking club! Amazing... It's so extravagant. Imagine all the sweets I can bake... He begins searching through the beautiful cabinets full of spices, flavorings, expensive syrups, powders, and all kinds of toppings. Soon after, he's looking inside the pretty ovens, and soon enough, he is standing in front of one of the fridges. Due to the Host Club, I've never really had time to actually use the baking club, but I might just start coming here after school every day. Saiki smiled. It doesn't seem like a bad idea. Placing two hands on the double handles, he opens. Saiki is immediately blinded by the most exquisite looking sweets he has ever seen. Devil's food cake, strawberry shortcakes, triple chocolate chip cookies, and all different assortments of sweets carefully handmade and placed in a beautiful order.

Shit, I almost started drooling. Saiki shuts the door when he heard scrambling. What is... He catches a cloaked man digging through the cabinets.

"...Hey, what are you looking for?" The guy jumps and hides behind a counter. Saiki sweat dropped. Suspicious. I don't want to get involved with that. I'll just ignore him. Saiki looks into a different fridge and finds the ingredients to make a crepe. The last time I tried to make crepes was in PK Academy, and to no one's surprise, it ended in disaster. I'm still upset I didn't get to eat a crepe that day. Wait, who even was that guy? Saiki turns his head and catches the cloaked man staring at him. The man flinched again. Good grief, he's so jumpy.

"Who are you?" Saiki tilted his head.

"Could you... close the curtains?" The strange man asked. Saiki nodded and closed the curtains, waiting for him to explain. "My name is Nekozawa... I am the president of the Black Magic Club." Oh. That's underwhelming. Saiki simply nodded, deciding he didn't care. "You were curious as to why I was here, right?" Not really. "Well, I was only looking for grape wine to perform my ritual." What kind of ritual requires the use of wine? Well, whatever. You can do what you want. Saiki ignored the man and started by cracking eggs into a bowl. He then added milk, flour, sugar, and melted butter. Saiki mixed until he got the...

Perfect batter. He smiled. Good. Taking a large skillet, he turned on one of the many stoves and placed it on top. Saiki melted butter onto the pan and poured in the batter.

20 minutes later...

Bam. The perfect crepes. Saiki was proud of his creation. It looks so good. And I have enough for everyone. He hears shuffling behind him.

"You're still here?" Nekozawa stands up with a bottle of wine.

"Um... yeah..." He clutches the bottle with two hands.

"Oh... would you like a crepe?" Saiki asks while holding up the beautifully decorated plate. Nekozawa blinks.

"Sure..." He reached for a crepe and took a bite. Saiki watched expectantly. "Saiki... it's delicious! The flavor totally melted onto my tongue!"