Welcome, Princess!

Saiki picked at the handcuffs on his hip. His belt hung loosely around his waist as he fiddled with the empty slots. This time, they were dressed as police officers. Saiki already wanted to sit down with a coffee jelly, but they had to do their usual line up for any incoming guests.

"You could totally arrest someone!" Hikaru pointed at Saiki's handcuffs. Saiki dragged his eyes over to the orange haired man.

"Isn't that the point?" He deadpanned. Saiki's eyes widened a bit when he heard a thought. He looked at the large pink doors.

"Hm? Oh!" Hikaru got in position right before one of the large doors opened, revealing a young blonde girl.

"Welcome."

"Oh my, we have an usually young guest today." Tamaki smiled.

'When I opened the door
The police were there waiting for me!'

~~~

"Little kitty cat, why have you come to see us today?" Tamaki questioned. The little girl stared at him before pointing at Saiki.

"It's a reverse harem! This is a reverse harem!" She called. Everyone paled. Despite hearing her thoughts, it's was even more wild to hear the words come out of her mouth.

"That can't be right. I must have heard wrong! There must be water in my ear from when I went swimming." Tamaki said as he pat his head.

"Water in the ear, that's gotta be it!" Hikaru laughed.

"Right! It must be water there's no way this little girl said the words reverse harem!" Kaoru nodded. Saiki's eyebrow twitched and he crossed his arms as he mentally prepared for the next part. The little girl blinked.

"Debauchery! There's debauchery here, isn't there!" She jumped in joy before pointing towards Kyoya. "You're the glasses character," She turned to Honey and Mori. "You're the lolita and the stoic type." Her finger moved towards Kaoru and Hikaru. "Twincest!" The girl looked at Haruhi and Saiki. "The bookworm and the kuudere!" Finally, she turned to Tamaki. "You're... big brother?"

The girl squealed before jumping in Tamaki's arms, leaving him completely confused.

Well, time for coffee.

Saiki walked off as the twins questioned Tamaki. The blonde girl introduced herself as Kirimi. Saiki had already sat down with a cup of coffee when Tamaki practically adopted the little girl. A deep voice spoke from behind doors.

"Kirimi..."

Saiki put the coffee down to look at the dark door. When had it changed colors? He immediately saw through the door and was slightly surprised at who it was.

That's...

"Oh, Kirimi!" The voice called before stepping into the light. A handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes showed himself, smiling when he saw the little girl. Saiki had already moved on, going back to his coffee.

"Master. You forgot your cloak." A female spoke as she stepped into the room. She, along with another man, threw the blonde man into a cloak. Seeing the cloaked man, the hosts realized.

"Nekozawa?!" The twins cried. The female stepped forward.

"Master Umehito is terribly vulnerable to any kind of bright light." The maid narrated as she wiped a tear from her eye. "For that reason, if he doesn't shroud himself in black he will fall victim to the brightness of the outside world and will undoubtedly collapse!"

"On the other hand," The butler spoke. "His sister, mistress Kirimi is frightened of dark and dimly lit places."

"So this little girl is Nekozawa's younger sister?" Haruhi questioned, pointing to the blonde girl.