A Disastrous Day!

So. Saiki had a problem.

A whoosh sound was heard. Kusuke spun around in his chair to see a furious pink haired boy, who he is honored to call his brother. In my case it's more of an insult. Anyways. Saiki slammed his hands on the arm rests of the chair.

"Hey, little brother... Nice to see-"

"I'll kill you right now."

"Straight to the point, aren't we? So, what brings you here?" The blonde asked with a smile.

"Why are my powers back?" He asked with a murderous glare. When Saiki woke up that morning, he began hearing people's thoughts. It soon turned to hundreds, then thousands. Each second, he felt the rush of powers breaking through their seal. Unfamiliar languages and billions of thoughts plagued his head within seconds. From his kitchen, he turned and sprinted to his room. He never ran faster in his life. (He has.) Snatching his limiters from his nightstand and sticking them in his head, he heavily sighed. Saiki Kusuo, probably the strongest psychic in existence, was back. He was just as powerful as before. And there was only one person who could have an explanation for this.

"Ahh..." Kusuke paused before smiling, shaking from excitement. "They're fully back, huh?!"

"Don't look so happy." Saiki frowned and crossed his arms. Kusuke stood up from his chair, still hosting that dumb smile that Saiki just wished he could smack off.

"It seems so," He put a hand on his chin. 'Right, I can hear you.'

"What happened to never being able to use psychic powers again?"

"Ah, normal people won't be able to use psychic powers."

"Normal?" Saiki tilted his head. "What psychic is normal?"

"I mean you without your powers," Kusuke pointedly explained. "You managed to break the power seal." Saiki furrowed his brows. So that means... Tch.

"Well," He turned around.

"It's always great seeing you!" Saiki teleported halfway through his sentence. "...Aw, gone as quick as he came." Kusuke shook his head.

~~~

Saiki sat down in his chair, releasing a sigh as he anticipated a long day ahead of him. It wasn't long before Haruhi approached his desk.

"Good morning, Saiki." She greeted with a smile. He nodded.

"Good morning." The brunette blinked in slight surprise.

'...Ah, your limiters. You must've gotten your powers back, right?'

Saiki nodded again, ignoring her pitiful smile. Maybe he could hide away with Haruhi and they could be book nerds together. That would be a million times better than the twins pestering and laughing, who's thoughts he could hear right outside the classroom.

"Well, I just hope those guys don't bother you too much about it." Right on cue, the two orange haired boys walked in. Haruhi's shoulder's fell. She blew the hair out of her face before standing up straight.

"Good Morn-ing!" They exclaimed happily, capturing Haruhi in their arms before she could escape. Saiki felt the urge to crawl into his bed and never leave. But it was too late for that, seeing as the twins were already at his desk. The psychic nodded.

"Oh, Saiki!" Kaoru gasped. 'Here it comes.' Haruhi and Saiki thought.

"Woah! Is it true...?" Hikaru eagerly questioned. Both boys trembled with excitement, similar to his brother. Why are you smiling? Saiki stared blankly.