Intoxicated Kiss!

Our pink haired psychic had been baking before his club meeting started. I'm grateful that I don't actually have to serve guests or suffer harassment for their sake today. He thought happily as he pushed in the batch of cookies into the oven before starting it up. Saiki saw something out of the corner of his eye. What. I must be imagining things. He decided to ignore it and wait for the cookies. Oh, chocolates. Saiki looked down at a bowl of Hershey's Kisses. He grabbed a few and stuffed them in his pocket.

"Hey!" Saiki nearly jumped out of his skin.

"W-What?!" He looked up to see a ghost. Nendou? His dad? No, that's not his dad... Who is this guy? The psychic stood up and stared.

"Haha, It's rude to stare, you know."

"Why can I see you?" Saiki asked suspiciously. I haven't touched that medium recently.

"Not sure, but hey... Can I possess your body?!" You're a grown adult, why do you need to borrow my body? The psychic shook his head. "Please..." Saiki shook his head again, crossing his arms in an X. "Then... I guess I'll go haunt everyone."

"...Who cares?" Saiki tilted his head.

"U-Uh... just so that... you know... People get scared." Saiki blinked. He ignored the ghost and checked on the cookies. They're baking nicely. His tiny smile turned into a frown when he saw a hand waving in his face.

"Huh? Who are you?"

"You just saw me ten seconds ago!"

"Good grief, so loud."

"Fine... be like that." The ghost looked down at the floor. Saiki watched as the ghost grew a dark aura. What the hell... "I've been haunting this school for two weeks now. I've scared countless people within that time, and I think today I'll go after the precious Host Club..." Okay, I really don't care. Just don't drag me into it. "Do your best to stop me, human!" You were once alive too... Saiki watched as the ghost floated out of the kitchen. He sighed. I just dug my own grave. I have to stop him before he causes trouble. Saiki decided to investigate the ghost. He sat down on the kitchen floor, pulling his knees in and resting his head on his arms. The pink haired boy closed his eyes and drifted to sleep before slipping out of his body using astral projection. Okay, let's see what's going on. He stalked the ghost, leaving his body alone. That would turn out to be a big mistake.

~~~

Shouldn't the ghost be here? I swear I saw it go in here. Wait... No! Saiki ran to the cooking club. Shit. He watched his possessed body open a bottle of alcohol. Stop! That's for cooking!

'Hey! That's not to drink!' The psychic watched as his body held the bottle up to his mouth.

"You can't tell me what to do!" He laughed and began to drink. Really... I need to come up with a plan, and quick. Why even possess my body if you're just going to drink? Saiki teleported around the school in search of an unconscious body, ignoring the rare chance of him actually finding one. He peeked his head into the Host Club, everyone was doing their regular activites. He watched the twins bothering Haruhi and teasing Tamaki. Saiki spotted a banana next to Tamaki. Yes! Keep it up Hitachiin's!

"Wow boss, never would've expected you to be such a pervert!~" The twins sneered causing Tamaki to take a step back.

"I-It's not like that! I swe-" The blonde man slipped on the banana and fell on his head, knocking him unconscious. Perfect! I'll reward them later. Saiki quickly possessed Tamaki's body, immediately healing the small injury. He sat up and stared at the twins with his stoic face before looking at a sleeping Tamaki ghost.