Otaku Makes Her Appearance!

The Host Club members were decked out in fancy outfits once again. Saiki included. Unfortunately. But then again, I won't stick out for not wearing one. Saiki was sitting with his guests in a lavender kimono. He held his coffee cup up to his lips, carefully blowing on it. 'Saiki looks so handsome in that kimono!' He ignored the thought and continued to blow on it before taking a small sip. Hot! He makes a face at the heat, sticking his tongue out. 'So cute!'

"Saiki! Is it possible that you have a cat tongue?" A girl questioned. Saiki blinked. Cat tongue?

"I think he does, how cute!" Another girl answered.

"Aww~" They cooed. He sweat dropped. It was just hot coffee, anyone would've reacted the same way... Saiki noticed the other hosts. Setting down his coffee, he stood up and walked over to the hosts, overhearing their thoughts.

'Looks like tears are popular with the ladies today.' What does she mean? He stood next to Haruhi, nodding at her. 'Oh, Saiki!' She smiles at the pink haired boy.

"I don't know how these guys cry so easily." She stated, staring at a sniffling Honey. What happened to him...

"There are many things about this place that I will never understand." Saiki sighed to himself.

"Yeah, you're totally right-" Haruhi walks forward, accidentally bumping into Kaoru. They watched a bottle of eyedrops fall onto the floor. The brunette picked up the bottle. "What's this?" She asked begrudgingly. The twins stand behind her.

"For your information it's common for a host to use eyedrops." Kaoru smirked. It is...?

"No woman alive could resist the man on the brink of tears!" Hikaru added. I'm sure they would be able to.

"That's cheating." Haruhi said.

"Oh, don't be such a party pooper. Here!" Hikaru hands her a pink dessert encased in a plastic covering. Oh, jealous. Saiki quietly pouts to himself. He quits his childish act when he hears Tamaki's annoying voice. He's got tears in his eyes too.

"Such a wonderful devotion to your mother's memory! Please Haruhi, have as many as you want." Tamaki stacks more of the tiny desserts onto Haruhi's hands. Please, save me some. Saiki silently prayed.

"Let me guess, the tears are fake." The brunette stated, already over all the tears being shed.

"How could you? Being able to cry without the use of teardrops is the mark of a true host-" The psychic stopped listening, eyeing the small desserts. He tugged at Kyoya's sleeve, grabbing his attention.

"Can I have one?" Saiki asked, pointing at the dessert. Kyoya smiled down at him.

"Of course, take as many as you'd like." He put a hand on the psychic's head before going back to writing on his clipboard. Saiki was admiring his dessert before he heard an unfamiliar voice in his head. '...Host Club... This is the Host Club? Horrible... This is so-' The psychic made eye contact with the girl, causing the other hosts to notice her as well. The dark-blonde girl hid behind an arch.

"Looks like the Host Club has a new guest." The twins stated, taking this as their que to try and woo the girl. Poor girl. Saiki thought as he popped the pink sweet into his mouth. Delicious...! Saiki quickly snatched a few more. He wasn't really listening, only focused on the sweet taste of the dessert, so he was slightly surprised when he heard the woman yell and slap Tamaki.

"No! Don't touch me! You're phony!" Tamaki stumbles backwards in shock. 'Phony?!'

"What do you mean... I'm phony?!" He cried, covering his face with his hands.