What A Pain!

"Ah, Saiki?" The voice belonging to a certain female called out. Saiki dreaded the two options he had right now. He could either A, book it, or B, face the one person who he'd rather give up five coffee jellies than to see. It's not like his club members would let him out of sight anyways, and they were blocking the door. So the psychic's only option was to face her.

"...Teruhashi." He nodded. They stared at each other for a minute. Saiki could her her mind racing. 'He looks so much cuter without his glasses! His cuteness multiplied one hundred times! Is this really Saiki?!' The blue haired girl stared slightly shocked at the handsome boys standing behind the pink haired boy.

"Hi, boys! Are you Saiki's friends?" She smiled, making sure to up her charm. The boys smiled and nodded. 'They didn't say oh wow?!' Saiki noticed the way her eyebrow slightly twitched. 'I see, it must be because they're so stunned by my beauty that they won't even allow themselves to gasp! That's right!' Good grief, just accept the fact they didn't gasp at you.

"Yeah! This guy here is part of the-" Kaoru was cut off by a hand slapped over his mouth by none other than Saiki. Don't tell her. Who knows what lengths she might go through to try to make it into our school.

"He's actually part of the Host Club." Kyoya cut in, taking out his notepad to write shit down again. How does someone even write that much? Also, curse you. "So, you know Saiki?" Saiki grimaced and pulled his hand away when Kaoru ran his tongue across his palm. Ewww, gross...! I guess I should've expected that.

"I do! We used to be classmates before he transferred to Ouran!" Teruhashi smiled, stepping closer in hopes they would gasp. Having to be near people for them to recognize her beauty was insanely rare.

"Is that so? And I see you're quite the beauty." Kyoya smiled. 'Yes! He recognized my beauty! Now gasp!'

"Ah, really? Thank you so much!" She watched the dark haired man turn back to his notepad. 'Well don't just continue writing!' The Hitachiin's stepped up to the blue haired beauty.

"We are the Host Club," Kaoru began.

"And we entertain beautiful young girls such as yourself." Hikaru said with a dazzling smile. 'That won't work on me, boys.' Teruhashi mentally smirked.

"Oh, yes! I've heard about it!" 'I actually did my own research on the school, but to think Saiki is in the Host Club! Poor boy, I'm sure he's struggling to fit in! No matter, this beautiful angel will swoop in and save you from these-' Saiki huffed before sneaking away to Mori. Good grief, I almost forgot how ridiculous her thoughts were.

"Wow, you really are beautiful." Kaoru smirked. Sly. Teruhashi now had a small blush on her face.

"You really think so? Thank you!" 'Of course you think so! I'm the perfect pretty girl standing right before you, so how come you're not gasping?!' Her eyes wandered over to Saiki, who was getting his hair stroked by a tall dark haired man who looked just as stoic as the psychic.

'Saiki...? Is he... gay?'

How did you even get to that conclusion? Teruhashi, stunned, accidentally walked backwards into someone. She turned around and bowed.

"I'm so sorry!" She looks up when she feels a hand slide under her chin.

"There's no need to apologize, princess." Tamaki gave a charming smile. 'Oh... Oh wow! Wait! Oh wow? I never say oh wow! Only guys say oh wow! And to me! The perfect pretty girl doesn't say oh wow to other people! Get a grip, Kokomi!' She mentally slapped herself. Her blush was visible on her face as he gently held a finger up to her cheek. "Oh dear, you're red. That color is so pretty on your face." Stop, you're going to send her into a coma. Her heart rate just sped up. The blue haired girl snapped herself out of it and brushed a few strands of hair behind her ear before looking up at the blonde man with sparkly eyes.