Kusuo In Wonderland!

Bells. Saiki had been hearing them a lot more lately. Did they have any significance? He would suppose not. Maybe he was just tired after staying up all night. He should really stop sleeping late just to read mangas. But instead of reading the book at a supernatural speed, Saiki liked to take his time to absorb every element of the story like any other person. Now that he thought about it, he was getting kind of sleepy. The pink haired boy caught himself dozing off a bit during the day, but now it was really hitting him. Not even five cups of coffee helped his case as he snapped his eyes open for the 50th time. Even the guests and other hosts had caught on, making comments about his eyes being lidded and glazed over, his lack of commentary, and slowed movements. It almost caught him by surprise, he thought he hid it pretty well. Saiki looked at the window as a resort to keep his eyes open. The sun sent waves of heat and light through the glass, light reflecting brightly in his vision.

"Saiki, are you excited for spring break?" A guest questioned, her face beaming wonder. The psychic turned to her after a moment.

"I guess so." He replied before drinking some of his coffee. That's right... It's Spring now. Hopefully this coffee will keep me up for another hour. Contrary to what you may think, I'd feel bad as a host if I were to fall asleep on my clients. It'd be rude, and a waste of their time and money. Fortunately, these would be the last of his guests for at least twenty minutes, and their session would be over in five. He internally smiled when he thought about how he could take a power nap.

'Maybe he will like some...'

One of his other guests pulled out a white box. Saiki watched her every movement as she carefully pulled out a beautiful cup of coffee jelly. In the center of the glass was coffee jelly topped with whipped cream, adorned with chocolate shavings and cream that dripped off the top. It was drool-worthy, and he felt himself waking up.

"I had one of my chefs prepare a special coffee jelly for you, Saiki-san." She smiled, taking in the view of his violet eyes that shone at the sight. He decided right there that sleep could wait a bit longer.

"Wow, that looks delicious!" The first girl commented.

Yeah, looks delicious. Saiki shut his mouth when he felt saliva beginning to seep out the corners of his mouth. Unprofessional, gross. Geez, wake up, Kusuo. The psychic mentally scolded himself.

"Would you mind if we fed you...?" His guest questioned, face flushed as her heart pounded. He nearly rolled his eyes.

Good grief.

~~~

Sleep called out to Saiki, almost in a melodious tone. His body urged for him to follow it and fall into the depths of his much needed nap. After the end of his session and a wonderful dessert, maybe the best he's ever had, he found himself even more tired than before. What a pain, was seven hours of lost sleep really that important to affect his entire day? Saiki could make up for it by sleeping seven years if he wanted to. Well, the idea of seven years of sleep just made it less desirable. Nonetheless, his need for sleep was just as strong. With a quick scan of the room, he determined the timing and the events of the room to be suitable for his quick nap. He pulled his legs on the couch and laid down, sparing one last glance around the room to make sure no one would disrupt or scold him. His eyes shut, breaths evening as he fell into the first stage of sleeping. Only a few minutes later, did he completely slip into REM.

Saiki opened his eyes to see that he was standing in front of the open gates of Ouran Academy. That's weird. I don't hear any thoughts... He looked at his hands, then lifted his gaze back on to the entrance. Did I teleport? His eyes widened. Shit. I was on the couch. There were guests everywhere! He furrowed his brows before taking a step. How am I not hearing anyone? He thought as he walked the path to the entrance of the building. Something is off... I should locate the other hosts. Clairvoyance! Oh, well I guess I don't really need to call it. He crossed his eyes, uncrossing them when he didn't see a second vision. Hm, I'll try again. One more attempt confirmed that he had lost his second sight on top of telepathy. Wait... Could I have lost my powers? A smile found its way on his lips as he attempted psychokinesis.