Sweet Cravings & Untold Secrets!

Coffee jelly.

Coffee jelly...

Coffee jelly!

Saiki swiftly made his way through a crowd. Good grief, I know this is a popular part of town but why do the sidewalks have to be so crowded? He huffed as he slid past another group of people. Well, don't just stand there, idiots. Oh, you're probably wondering where I am and where I'm going. To put it simply...

<<<

Saiki took a few strands of hair from his bangs and carefully dried it with a towel. He realized he forgot to turn off the tv before his shower, so he grabbed the remote and moved his finger over the power button. His eyes focused on the screen when ad popped up.

"Coffee Jelly Maker Version: Sweetener's Deluxe Ultimate Special Limited Edition!"

"This is an amazing once in a lifetime chance to grab your very own Coffee Jelly Maker Version: Sweetener's Deluxe Ultimate Special Limited Edition!"

"With added sweeteners, toppings, creamers, puddings, and unlimited coffee jelly!"

"All for the price of 52,000 yen!"

"Get 12,000 yen off when you trade in an older model! Order today!"

The remote slipped out of the psychic's hand.

I have... to get it!

>>>

Oh, now that I remember, I didn't even turn off the tv. That doesn't matter. What matters is that coffee jelly maker with the ridiculously long name. I never threw on shorts and a shirt faster in my life. I hate to say it, but 52,000 yen? What coffee jelly in the world is worth that much...

All of it. Good grief, I'm suddenly feeling grateful for joining the host club. I hope I get a good discount, that's an insane price.

"Out the way!" Saiki snapped out of his thoughts when he was rudely shoved by a passerby. It took the psychic a second to realize he was on top of someone. Okay, asshole. Where do you want it to hurt most?

"Ow, damn it." The man below Saiki huffed. The psychic sat up and looked down, making eye contact with the man. What a surprise. Saiko looked absolutely baffled. 'A stupid plebeian fell on me and that plebeian is Saiki?' Saiko's face went blank, focusing on the features of the pink haired boy. 'Oh... Oh. Wow, he took off those stupid glasses. He certainly looks better without them, to think those glasses were hiding such a pretty man. I mean, he was admittedly beautiful before, but now... Not that I would ever admit that, of course. But god... I'm allured by his eyes...'

"Why are you here?" Saiki questioned, ignoring the thoughts of the other. 'That head tilt! So cute!'

"You're asking why I'm here? How could you have forgotten that Japan is my backyard, plebe?" Saiki blinked.

"Ah." He should've saw that one coming. 'Cute. He's so cute. Wait! No he's not!'

"Great, now could you get off my lap?" Saiko asked, giving a disapproving look. Your thoughts are confusing. Saiki stood up and held his hand out for the white haired man. Saiko scoffed before reaching out. 'I guess I can let this plebeian's hand graze mine just this once. After all, it was his fault he knocked me over.' He was however pulled onto his feet by his one of his bodyguards. "You choose the worst time to show up!" The white haired man seethed. Good grief. Saiki allowed himself to be blind folded and have his arms thrown behind his back.