I Suppose One Can't Hurt!

It's the start of the new semester. And nothing new is going on. I hope. But when I say things like that, something always happens. Exhibit A.

"Kusuo! You're coming with us after school!" Kaoru grinned, grabbing Saiki's shoulder.

"No."

"But why not?" Hikaru joined in. Because I don't want to, now leave me alone.

"I was going to the baking club after school."

"Oh, Saiki! You do the baking for the Host Club sometimes, right? I can always tell when it's made by you, nothing can beat your desserts!" A female classmate beamed. That's good then. See, that's where I'm needed. Far away from you guys.

"...Ahh, but what if that happens again?" Hikaru mused.

"Yeah... that time when he got-" Saiki climbed on top his desk and slapped Kaoru's cheeks. Shut up.

"Oh great, you're coming?" Hikaru smirked. Saiki rolled his eyes and sat back down in his seat.

"Okay."

~~~

"Cats are adorable, right Saiki?" The twins asked in unison.

"Yeah, who are you again?" Saiki continued walking out the gates of the school, the twins following behind him like lost puppies.

"We're going to that new cafe down the street!" Hikaru took the psychic's hand and pulled him. Not even what I asked. And let go of me.

"Hey, wait for me!" Kaoru cried. Hm, cafe doesn't sound too bad. Maybe I can get an iced coffee. The three boys walked down the street, the twins making idle chitchat and Saiki giving his simple inputs.

"We're here!" The orange haired boys exclaimed. Saiki tilted his head.

"A cat cafe?" That's why it's so loud in there.

"Yup! Let's go! They have coffee jelly too!" Kaoru grinned.

"What are you waiting for?" Saiki asks while stepping in the cafe. Inside was a nice layout with tables and cats. Everywhere. Wow, that's a lot. A young waitress approached the boys.

"Hello, welcome to our new cafe! Party of three?"

"Yup!" The twins exclaimed in unison. 'Oh my, they're so handsome!'

"Then please, have a seat over here!" The waitress led them to a table. The three boys took their seats and were immediately approached by cats. Saiki ignored them and picked up the menu. He scanned over it and found the coffee jelly. Oh, they have different versions. Can I have them all...?

"Saiki, order whatever you want!" Kaoru said as he put his hand on his cheek in amusement.

"What do you mean?" He asked, snapping out of his haze.

"Well, you're practically making heart eyes and drooling at the menu." Hikaru replied as he leisurely stroked a cat. That obvious, huh? Oh. The pink haired boy looked down when he felt something in his lap.

'Human! Pet me!' The cat rubbed against Saiki's abdomen. No thanks. He looked back at the menu, ignoring the cat that was trying to get his attention. After a bothersome minute or two, he decided to speak into the cat's head.

You're enthusiastic.

'Huh?! Did this human just speak to me?'

Yes.

'You can do that? Can you be my human?'

Why would I do that?

'We can communicate!'