A Surprise Visit!

The hosts were lounging around before the club started. 'Get Saiki...' He heard a dark, yet familiar voice think. Oh... that one guy. Saiki turned his head to two black doors. 'Save...'

"What are you looking at, Ku-chan?" Honey asked. Saiki didn't respond and one of the dark doors opened.

"Saiki, please come with me. I had a bad feeling, but you'll be safe with me." Nekozawa stated anxiously from the door. Yeah, I had a bad feeling too. I should go with this guy. Saiki stands up from the couch. He takes a step before being pulled back.

"No!" Tamaki shouted. What are you... let go of me. "Saiki! Don't go with that man! He'll curse you!" It doesn't matter, I can just curse him myself. The psychic ignored Tamaki and pulled away from his grip. Saiki's eyes widened and he turned his head to the main doors. No, it can't be... Saiki broke out into a sprint until he reached Nekozawa. The man quickly grabbed the psychic's hand and pulled him into the dark room. "Saikiiiiiiii~!" The blonde cried. Shut up, I'm fine. "Mori... he went to the dark side... Go save him!"

"Mm." He nodded. Just then, the large doors opened.

"Oh wow, this place is even bigger on the inside!" The man looked around in amusement. It can be.

"Who's that?" Haruhi questioned.

"I've never seen him!" Honey exclaimed.

"You are..." Kyoya's eyes widen.

...

"Saiki Kusuke."

"Saiki's brother?" Hikaru questioned.

"Yeah, the genius!" Kaoru added.

"Indeed, I am. I was just wandering the halls of this huge school and came across this club!" The blonde exclaims dramatically. "Is it possible that... my brother is here?" Saiki sweat dropped. Please...

"Ah, he actually stepped out the club a minute ago." Kyoya stated. 'He seems completely different from his brother, it'd be hard to tell that they're actually siblings.'

"Ahh, that's too bad. And to think I bought all of these coffee jellies with me..." Kusuke sighed. Saiki shoved the doors open. "Oh, you're back!"

"S-Saiki! I got a bad feeling from that man!" Nekozawa warned.

"I'm fine." Saiki shut the doors and walked to his brother. "What do you want?"

"You're probably wondering why I came here. Can't I visit my cute baby brother? I don't get to see you much ever since I moved to England, you know." Kusuke pointed to his telepathy canceler, subtly reminding Saiki that he can't hear his thoughts. Damn it.

"No. Go home." Saiki deadpanned. 'Oh, he used his voice...' Yes, sadly I have to use my voice with this guy. Hey, how come he's in a student uniform?

"But that's no fun! Anyways, I came here to let you know... you're in danger~!" Kusuke beamed. Why is that something to smile about? Saiki looked up at his brother with confusion. "Well, danger if you lose, that is. Why don't we all play a fun little game of tag? This time, Kusuo, you're it." No, don't bring them into this.

"No."

"I'll treat you to afternoon tea if you win!"

"Okay, we're playing tag." 'Afternoon tea was enough to convince him...'

"By the way, how do I look in this uniform?" The blonde asked. Shut up!

******