The Night Of The Party!

The lively chatter from the Host Club room was enduring, and it created a warm and comfortable atmosphere. Tea and desserts were shared among the hosts and guests, along with chatter and special entertainment. Saiki Kusuo, one of the members of the Host Club would prefer to stray away from the livelyness, and sit contently with his guests towards the large windows. He took a sip of coffee as his guests stared and admired him from their seats. One thing he would appreciate was his guests understanding, and their gifts, which was practically always a dessert that they or their chefs created. Although he didn't always appreciate when they would notice the little details, like the way they noticed how the sun perfectly lit up his hair, face, and lashes. And the way it made his deep violet eyes a glowy purple. Sometimes they even fawned over his interactions with the other hosts. Like when he spoke with Mori or Kyoya, or when the twins would pester him over something stupid or tease him for the fun of it. (Definitely not to get the girl's minds running.) Not that he would ever give them a reaction. So, here the psychic was, sitting and interacting with his guests.

"...Saiki, why are you so beautiful?" One of the girls couldn't help but ask. The pink haired boy looked up from his coffee.

"No idea."

"Why are your eyes so alluring?" Another guest questioned, leaning in with curiosity. Seriously, it was like they could find beauty in every feature, what was up with that?

"I wish I knew."

"Why do you love sweets so much?"

"They're delicious." He smiled softly.

"Kyaaaa!" Good grief.

"Saiki!" Tamaki called. The psychic turned his head. "Come, come!" The pink haired boy frowned before setting down his coffee and standing up. He walked over to Tamaki, who stood with the other hosts. The only one somewhere else in the room was Haruhi.

"What is it?"

"We are discussing the plans for the school dance!" The blonde man said. "And our plan... includes you!" Saiki blinked. "Basically, what we want is for you and Haruhi to crossdress for this event!"

"No." Saiki stated firmly.

"W-Wait! I didn't get to explain!"

"No. The last time was bad enough." And Haruhi basically caught me...

"Ku-chan was really cute the last time!" Honey unhelpfully added.

"We need you for this! If you do it, Haruhi will be more likely to agree to it!"

"Why?"

"Easy! I want to see her in a dress!" 'She would look so wonderful, my girl!'

Oh wow. Tamaki.

"N-No! What's with that look on your face?! I meant that we want Haruhi to be able to fully present herself as her true self!" He cried as he reached out to the pink haired boy who was walking away. "Saiki! Please!"