Summer Vacation!

Summer vacation is the best. I'm in my house back in Hidariwakibara, drinking iced coffee in an air conditioned room while reading manga. Nothing can beat this. Except...

Girls Only: Sweet Buffet!

Saiki stared at the poster on the window. I came to this pastry shop because it's been super popular lately, only to find out that it's for girls only today... The psychic turned and walked away.

~~~

See, it'd be an issue.

If I were a normal man, that is.

But as a psychic, it's not a problem in the slightest. It takes me two hours, but I can transform into any animal that I want. In this case, I turned into a girl. Saiki smirked to himself. It can't be an abuse of powers, I was just doing what needed to be done. The pink haired boy was seated and met with the sight of desserts laid out beautifully. He was practically drooling at that point. So, this is heaven. I should bring Honey here. He could probably pass as a girl.

"Um, Hello." Saiki flinched at the familiar voice. How could I have not noticed?! The pink haired boy slowly turned his head. "My name is Haruhi, do you mind if I sit with you?" The brunette gave a soft smile. Saiki nodded, knowing he didn't have a choice. In all honesty, he wouldn't want to turn away his friend either. She's not... Good grief. "What's your name?" 'She looks kind of familiar.'

"Kuriko." The psychic stated, not wanting to reveal anything beyond that. The brunette nodded. Good, she accepted that. Hopefully she doesn't pry any more than that, but knowing Haruhi, she won't. I'm safe anyways, since I'm a girl right now. If anyone figured out it was me in this form, they'd have to be a psychic. Saiki snapped out of his thoughts when he saw plates of dessert being served. Saiki quickly took a spoonful of cake into his mouth and smiled at the delicious taste.

"...Saiki?" Haruhi asked. Saiki flinched. W-What...? How? "Oh, sorry! You just looked like someone I know! He has the same stoic face, then you put a dessert in his mouth and he shows a completely different side to him!" Oh, I see. The pink haired boy nodded, calming his racing heart. That almost scared me. I can't let my guard down any more. "So, do you live around here?" The brunette smiled, scooping another piece of cake.

"Yeah, something like that." Saiki would rather avoid small chitchat.

~~~

The sweets were delicious. Saiki walked out the shop with a smile on his face, holding a hand on his stomach. His face fell flat upon hearing his friend.

"It was really good, huh? Kuriko-chan?" Haruhi asked. I was so deeply indulged in the sweets I forgot she was here... The pink haired boy nodded. "So, the boys should arrive at any second now." Saiki perked up at that, immediately giving the brunette a questioning look. "Did you not hear when I told you my friends will be picking me up? You nodded when I asked if you wanted to come!" She stated. Saiki sweat dropped, knowing he probably nodded subconsciously. Damn it, me and my sweet indulged self need to be put on a 24-hour watch. "Ah, but Kuriko-chan. It'd be better not to let the twins see you like that... They would immediately throw you into a changing room and tell you, "Put these on!"" Haruhi steadily warned, recalling events she once went through. Saiki almost felt bad for her, not even in favor of knowing what tricks those mischievous bastards used on her. They probably bribed her with fancy tuna. He looked down at his outfit. It was a simple white button up and shorts, nothing too far from what he would normally wear on a hot summer day. It was the most comfortable thing I could find, and I wasn't too fond on the idea of digging through my mother's closet for some skirts. Saiki tilted his head.