Hikaru And Kaoru Become Matchmakers?!

"Come on, Saiki!" Kaoru gently pulled on the psychic's shoulders. Saiki was being dragged from his bed on a Saturday morning. No way in hell was he going anywhere right now. He had a full night of gaming with Renge and had fallen asleep only an hour before. The only way they would get him out of there was by force as was practically still asleep.

...They were more than welcome to try.

"Let's... go!" Hikaru tugged on his legs.

"No..." He mumbled, clinging onto the bedsheets.

"Boss, he's not moving." Hikaru said, holding Saiki's legs.

"Shut up..."

"Is that so... Mori!" Tamaki snapped his fingers. Hikaru dropped Saiki's legs as Mori walked up to the pink haired boy.

That could've hurt, idiot.

Mori easily swept the psychic up and threw him over his shoulder. He turned back to the other hosts.

"Let's go."

"Okay!" The twins exclaimed.

Save me.

~~~

Saiki managed to sleep through the entire flight and most of the drive. When he finally awoke, he asked where they were going. Kyoya told him they were in Okinawa and that they were staying in his private area for the weekend. Saiki rolled his eyes at that.

Why are we back here?

He was seated between the twins inside a limousine. Tamaki was in the passenger seat, talking everyone's ears off.

"What boss...?" Hikaru groaned.

"That doesn't even make sense." Kaoru deadpanned. The blonde male turned around in his seat.

"But of course it does! Me and Haruhi are the protagonists! Which means... you guys are the homosexual supporting cast."

Saiki tilted his head.

Homosexual supporting cast?

"So please make sure you don't interrupt our date tonight." Tamaki finished, nodding approvingly at his own words. Hikaru and Kaoru eyed him weirdly. Saiki smirked internally.

I could work with this.

"Hey! What do you mean by date?!"

~~~

"Saiki? Where are you bringing us?" The twins questioned as they were dragged out of Kyoya's large mansion which happened to be one of a few.

"We're going to play cupid." Saiki briefly replied, leaving the two orange haired boys even more confused.

The moon was out as it was now nighttime. The pink haired boy dragged the twins along the busy streets of Okinawa. There was a beautiful ambience and unfortunately, slight crowding. But that was to be expected. After all, it was the beginning of the night in the precious island of Okinawa. And of course, Kyoya had his private land right next to the beaches. But that was besides the point. Saiki was actually following Tamaki and Haruhi on their so-called date. It was more of Haruhi asking Tamaki to go with her to eat food with two coupons she had won at the supermarket, but this place was serving fancy tuna.

Hold on. Was that the reason they were in Okinawa? Good grief.

Anyways. Saiki had a job. He was going to get Haruhi and Tamaki to confess to each other. With the help of his psychic powers and trusty love meter, it'd be no problem whatsoever. Oh, well. He supposed he could count the twins. Not that he'd really want to, but they could be useful.