Team Bonding!

"Is it because you're..."

Saiki's breath hitched.

"Insanely lucky?"

...What? Kyoya stepped back and put a hand on his hip, the other one going on his chin as he spoke quietly.

"To never get ill, to be undefeated in rock-paper-scissors..." He crossed his arms and leaned in. "Beautiful looks, and you're incredibly smart too. You have always been surrounded by people and you have that natural charm that allures people. Not to mention the sudden jump from average grades to acing each class shocked everyone. I was quite impressed myself."

"A-Ah." Saiki suddenly remembered how to breathe. The pink haired boy searched through the stark gray eyes. I was feeling scared, but not so much now. He felt a sense of security when he saw the familiar kind look return in his friend's eyes. His touch, his voice, his scent, Saiki felt somewhere deep inside that he could trust it. "...You're too close." Kyoya simply put a hand on Saiki's wet hair and ran his fingers through it. The pink haired boy felt his heart beat calming down and he closed his eyes, allowing himself to relax.

"Like a cat..." The dark haired man chuckled. Saiki furrowed his brows and turned his head. "You're blushing."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm not." Kyoya chuckled when Saiki grabbed his hand and pulled it off his head.

"You leaned in though,"

"I didn't..." He glared, slightly grateful for the cold water dripping down his face and neck that made his face cooler. Saiki watched as Kyoya's face went neutral.

"Whatever it is, Kusuo... whether it's incredible luck or powers," It took everything in Saiki to not tense as Kyoya spoke carefully. "I'll wait for the day when you tell me yourself."

"..." The pink haired boy nodded. So, he does suspect powers after all. He heard a lighthearted laugh.

"As I thought, you always pique my interest."

"I'm really not that interesting."

"Do I need to go on?"

"No." Saiki closed his eyes. But... somehow, I'm glad.

"Had enough?"

"Mm." He opened them again.

"Let's get you changed then." Kyoya opened a closet door and pulled out a white dress shirt and held it out for Saiki.

"Should I hit you?" The psychic frowned, eying the shirt before grabbing it.

"I'd like to see you try." Kyoya smirked.

"Is that a challenge?"

"Who knows." The dark haired man pulled out a small towel from the closet. Saiki rolled his eyes and began stripping his shirt. Seriously, learn to accommodate people of smaller sizes. You might be thinking, 'but Saiki, why don't you just change your height and size? You have the ability to do so!' Well, dear reader. I don't want to. I find people who stay true to themselves to be the best people, so naturally, I myself wouldn't want to change anything. He slid his arms through the sleeves, looking up to see Kyoya staring. Saiki deadpanned.