Shopping Pt. 2*

After your romp in the changing room, Wanda finally called it a day and the four of you headed home. Bucky spent the majority of the time teasing Sam and trying to gross him out while you were trying to get him to stop. As soon as you reached the compound, Sam jumped out of the car and ran inside, mumbling about lobotomizing himself to get rid of the images Bucky planted in his brain. Wanda followed after him giggling. Bucky grabbed your hand in his and your shopping bag in the other and pulled you towards the entrance of the compound.

"Bucky! Slow down." You laughed.

"Not a chance, doll. I kind of screwed myself while I was messing with Sam because I was picturing it in my head. Now I can't stop seeing every single thing I want to do to you."

"That's your own fault. What if I have other things to do?" You questioned, playfully.

"Then do them after I do you." Bucky looked back at you and smirked.

Bucky dragged you through the atrium of the compound and towards the stairs. He was in a rush to get you up to your room. He wanted you to put on the dress so he could rip it off just like he promised. You were half-way up the stairs when Maria came running up them to catch you.

"Barnes, I've been looking everywhere for you. I have some things I need to discuss with you and Sam about your upcoming mission."

"It's Saturday. Can't it wait?" Bucky stopped in the middle of the stairs and turned to look at her.

"Sorry, but your timeframe has been pushed up and you leave first thing Monday. You'll have to spend tomorrow getting ready."

"We can do this later, Maria. Y/n and I are busy." Bucky said and resumed pulling you up the stairs.

"It'll only take an hour or so. Be in the conference room in ten minutes. I'm going to grab Sam."

"I really can't." Bucky turned to see her descending the stairs.

"Now, Barnes." She called out without looking back at him.

"Fuck!" He said under his breath.

"Looks like we're gonna have to wait a bit longer, baby." You smiled sadly and then added under your breath, "Just like all the other times."

You grabbed your bag out of his hand and Bucky frowned. He had a whole plan for how today was supposed to go. It was supposed to start off with the two of you cuddling in bed. Then he was going to take you out to breakfast followed by a walk around the city. Later in the evening he wanted to take you out to dinner and then dancing.

He didn't mind when those plans changed and you ended up at the mall for most of the day. At least he was with you and out of the compound for a while. What he did mind was spending the remainder of the evening in a meeting that could be a fucking email. It seemed like lately he only saw you in passing most days. By the time you made it to bed, he was already passed out and in the morning he'd be gone before you even woke. All he wanted was one day where he could focus on you and nothing else.

"I'm sorry, doll. You know I'd rather be with you."

"It's not your fault, Bucky. Duty calls." You said over your shoulder as you turned the corner to your room.

Bucky stomped down the stairs and into the conference room with a scowl on his face. His eyes darkened as he sat down and started looking at the file Maria had put together for him. Sam came in with Maria following after and took the seat opposite of him. Bucky ignored them both as he continued reading through the information.

"Again, I'm really sorry about this guys." Maria said as she took a seat.

"It's no problem, Maria. You know we don't mind."