Teacher's Pet Pt. 2*

The halls were quiet without the normal chatter of students making their way to their classes. You gripped the straps of your backpack tighter in your hands as you ascended the stairs to the top floor where the faculty offices are located. You were nervous about your meeting with Professor Barnes—but you were also excited. Even before you enrolled for his workshop, you had heard about him.

Studying creative writing ensured that you would enroll for at least one of his courses, but the reason you enrolled for his workshop wasn't the same as the other girls. Several of his previous students had their work published with the help of Professor Barnes. Your dream was to be a published author and with his help, you'd not only improve your storytelling abilities, but also have the chance to make a connection that could help you fulfill your dream.

What you weren't expecting was how true the rumors about him would be. On the first day of the workshop, you showed up early and walked straight to the back row. You liked being up front and center about as much as you liked stepping in water in your socked feet. When Professor Barnes walked in, your mouth almost fell open.

He was just as handsome as you had heard. His tall, muscular body looked imposing, but the warm smile on his face as he greeted the class made you think his looks didn't match his personality. It was a heady combination that sent a spike of lust through you from the moment you saw him. He had the bad boy with a good heart vibe and you were drawn to it.

The last three months had been the most enlightening and frustrating three months of your college career. Professor Barnes had encouraged you and given you his honest feedback, which helped you reach a level as a writer that you never thought possible. His class was your favorite, but you were more and more attracted to him each time you saw him. You knew it was taboo to have your professor staring in your late night fantasies, but that didn't stop you from imagining what it would be like to be bent over his desk as he made you come.

The weight of that fantasy bore down on you the closer you got to his office. When you were telling him what you wanted, you conveniently left out the part that he was the one you saw. He was the man undressing, touching, and kissing you. He was the only man you ever saw slipping inside you and setting your body ablaze with pleasure.

Before stepping around the corner to enter his office, you took a deep breath to calm your nerves. Your knuckles rapped lightly on the half opened door and you waited for him to respond before entering. The door opened wide to reveal Professor Barnes in dark washed jeans that hugged his thighs and a dark blue t-shirt that highlighted his defined biceps and muscled chest. His long, brown hair was pulled low at the base of his skull and his lips were turned up into a soft smile.

You gripped the straps of your backpack tighter as your heart sped up. This was the first time you would be completely alone with him. You had come to speak with him during his office hours, but there had been other faculty and students in the building. This time you were completely alone.

"Y/n, come in. I hope you're hungry. I wasn't sure what you liked so I got a few different things."

"Thanks, Professor Barnes."

"We aren't in class, Y/n. It's just Bucky. It's what all my friends call me."

You smiled gently at him and walked into his office. The soft click of the door had your skin tingling in anticipation. Bucky motioned for you to take a seat on the couch tucked into the corner of the room. He grabbed a container from the small side table and handed it to you along with a fork. You dug into the lo mein and chewed slowly as you looked around his office.

When you were in his office previously, you never took the time to look around. There were several built-in bookshelves all lined with books. Posters of different literary works were hung on the walls. The office had a warm, comforting feel to it with its dark brown wooden furniture and red accents. It actually helped to calm your nerves as you ate.