Teacher's Pet Pt. 3*

Bucky tugged at the neck of his robe as he stood on the stage facing the crowd of graduating students. There was only one reason he agreed to fill in for Dean Stark today. You were being hooded today as you received your Master's Degree in Creative Writing and he wanted to be the one to do it. Over the past three weeks, Bucky managed to see you almost every day. After that night in his office, he couldn't get enough of you.

Sometimes he met with you just to help you edit your stories and spend a bit of time together. Other times he'd surprise you with a private date where the two of you would talk and get to know each other over dinner. Three weeks is all it took for him to see that his instincts about you were right. You were his dream woman and he wasn't letting you go.

A small smile graced his lips as he found you already looking at him from the side of the stage. A playful, knowing smirk danced on your lips before you turned your attention to the podium. The announcer began calling students one by one to receive their degree and be hooded. Bucky greeted each with a friendly smile, placed their hood around their neck, and then handed them their degree as he shook their hand and said congratulations. He waited anxiously for you to be called—excited to get his hands on you again.

"Y/n Y/l/n." The announcer called.

Bucky watched you walk slowly up the ramp until you were directly in front of him.

"Congratulations, Y/n." He said with a sexy smile.

"Thank you, Professor Barnes."

You smiled knowingly and turned to face the crowd. Bucky took the hood and placed it over your head until it rested around the base of your throat. His hand smoothed the hood down your back. To anyone else, it would look like he was fixing the twisted material, but you felt the way his fingertips traced down your back in a tender caress. You turned back to face him with a small smirk on your face, grabbing your degree with your left hand and shaking his hand with your right.

"We'll celebrate tonight, kitten." Bucky whispered.

"I'm counting on it." You responded and then left the stage.

~

The parking lot was crowded as you walked to your car. You wanted to get off campus before traffic started clogging up the roads. As you threw your robe, hood, and cap into your car, you felt goosebumps spread over your skin. You looked around the parking lot, but no one was looking in your direction. You turned to look over your shoulder and caught Bucky looking over the frames of his sunglasses at you as he leaned against his car. He looked down at his phone in his hand a moment before you heard yours beep.

Bucky: Swing by my house at 6, kitten. Got a surprise for you.

You smiled at the screen and typed out a reply.

Y/n: Yes, sir.

Bucky: Watch it, kitten. Wouldn't want to have to teach that smart mouth a lesson.

Y/n: Maybe I want you to...

You looked up at Bucky and saw his eyebrow cock as he read your text. Even with the sunglasses obscuring his eyes, you could see the amused look on his face. You blew him a kiss when he looked at you then climbed into your car and pulled out of the lot, ignoring him as you drove past him.

~

"Hey, kitten." Bucky pulled you through the door and into his arms.

He kissed you gently and then closed the door behind you. Bucky took your purse from you and sat it on the table beside the door then turned to face you.