Teacher's Pet

Friday was Bucky's favorite and least favorite day all rolled into one. It held the title of his favorite because he knew he was going to see the girl he had been dreaming about every night for the last four months. She'd be right in front of him for the next three hours and he could feel his body buzz with excitement. However, it was also his least favorite because he knew he wouldn't be able to see her again until the following Friday.

Out of all the creative writing workshops he taught at NYU, the only one he bothered to show up for early was his four-thirty course on Friday evenings. He wanted to make sure he could spot his favorite student entering his class and taking her seat, sinking down low in the chair, and trying to become as invisible as possible. If only she knew how much she stood out to him. His little kitten was shy and quiet, barely participating in discussions unless called on.

It was a bit humorous to him how she could write such strong, independent female leads when she was so reserved. However, Bucky knew that deep down she had a fire burning inside her. He could see the spark in her eyes when an idea hit her. He loved the way she would scribble out a rough draft with ease as the ideas flowed from her head and onto the paper. She just needed the right person to bring her out of her shell and Bucky knew he was that person.

The classroom was already filling up, but Bucky hadn't seen his girl walk in yet. The first few rows were filled with blushing, giggling girls who were trying to sneak glances at him. He knew he had a reputation as being the youngest and most attractive professor in the English department. He was tall and muscular with a sharp jawline and intense blue eyes that women found hard to resist. Especially when paired with his devilishly handsome smile. Every semester his class was filled with young women hoping to catch his eye and become the teacher's pet, but there was only one girl who had ever caught Bucky's eye.

Student-professor relationships were taboo and had led to termination for several faculty members in the past. Bucky knew it was risky and he'd tried keeping his distance, biding his time until the semester ended and she was no longer his student, but his need for her grew every day. With every interaction, rather it be during class or when she'd come to ask questions about assignments during his office hours, he became more and more infatuated with her.

He found himself wondering what her lips tasted like or how her smooth skin would feel against the palms of his hands. While his fantasies had become filled with her image, he also wanted to know her on a deeper level. He wanted to know her interests, if she had a hobby outside of writing, what her dreams were. He wanted to know everything.

Bucky sat gathering the assignments to be handed back as he waited for his girl to walk in. Five minutes until the start of class, she still hadn't arrived and he began to worry that she wasn't going to come today. He began to feel a dark cloud settle over him as he thought about having to wait another week to see her. His hand ran through his long, chestnut locks every few moments in disappointment. However, right at four-thirty she came rushing into the classroom and sat down in her usual seat in the back row.

The disappointment dissipated from Bucky's body as he looked at her flushed cheeks and slightly wind-blown hair. Even in disarray, she was beautiful. The sight made him wonder how much more beautiful she'd look spread on his office desk with her cheeks flushed and hair mused for a completely different reason. It was the one fantasy that played on repeat in his mind. Taking her in his office, devoting his full attention to her, as other students were waiting for just a moment of his time.

Watching as she readied herself for class, he wondered if she had any secret fantasies of her own. If there was anything in particular that made her heart race with desire and heat pool in her core. Today was the day he was finally going to get the answer to sate his burning curiosity.