09

YOURS POV-

After so much conversation, Bogum finally left, going back to his duty. This boy is really something, he looks cold but not at all. He's just a soft, talkative candy baby boy. He stayed and talked with me about his hobbies and discussion a little more than personal stuff. First, I was bit insecure, like if he gets any idea of me, coming from past.

But, later on, I really became comfortable with him and he even called me out for dinner, but I just cancelled it, making excuses. He became sad, but I encouraged him and made me smile again. His company is good amazing, I wish I could've a friend like him in my future life. The girl for whom he would fall in love, would be definitely luckiest girl. Cause, he's too caring and loving personality.

I carried my stuff and left to chamber of medicine, where Jin wanted to teach me about these medical equipments. I wanted to know, that how these people are behaving so normal with me. I mean, like I'm new added person or I just got replaced?

If I was a new person here then, surely Jin and Bogum, won't have behave so causal with me as if there know me from months or years. Then, am I a replaced body? But with whom? She was girl? Ofcourse, she would be. I've to this, with whom I got replaced. And what she must be doing to my present.

I was thinking this in mind and walking carelessly. I passed the ground training centre where soldiers were still getting trained by one of their Captain, I guess, Bogum might be there too. I reached to the place where Seokjin was talking with someone.

I bowed them and went in. I kept the materials on the table and was about to pretend like going back but then he called me.

"Yn, you took so much time."
He was asking me the reason, cause it's almost half an hour, I went back. I decided to tell him the truth.

"Actually, one soldier, Park Bogum, got injured and I was treating his wounds, that's why."
I informed him about it.

"Alright, let's proceed for more techniques."
Seokjin replied setting on his master chair, signalling me to settle myself infront of him.

Please Vote.