12

YOURS POV-

I thrown myself on the small bed like thing. The day was full of works and works. I was never this much responsible person in my life.

I partially forgot to write notes about Captain Kim. I was already very tired but still pushed myself further and carried my bag to my cabinet. It was almost night, sleeping hours of trainees.

I opened my bag and the first thing, I grabbed was my mobile phone. And there was no network connection. That's means, no internet, no kdrama and no kdrama means no life, I'll die. I was shaking myself like a child.

But, I know this all my tantrums won't let me watch kdrama. How can I sleep without watching it, My demon, I've missed two episodes already and it feels like twenty. I didn't ever get worried over my studies backlog. But on my kdrama, I can't compromise!

After battling with my own self, I took out the noting pad and pen. Went over the bed and decided to make notes of today.

I was thinking, what to write. I should write all the things happened with me, from morning. I wrote everything and then comes Kim's part. I don't I immediately blushed just by his thoughts.

Actually in the mess hall, I bumped into him. Ofcourse, he's so strong that, just his back made me stumbled my balance and I was about to fall on the ground.

However, Kim's senses are also very strong. He right away hold onto my arm and pulled me back. Which made me bump him again, but this time against his chest.

I was whole red tomato, the people standing there, where witnessing my stupidity.

His chest muscles, obviously, who would resist?

I kept my hands over there. And damn, they're so thick, well built. I could just sleep on his chest. Then his tiddies, which were poking through his shirt.

My ears felt satisfied, when I heard him calling my name so softly, seductively.

"Miss Park?"
He called me, still holding me in his arms. I hummed in sound and then realisation hit me like a truck. I backup from my position and constantly bowing him, while saying sorry to him.

"I'm sorry, Captain."
I bowed and embarassment filled in me.

"That's fine."
He causal talked, damn, 'that's fine', sounded so fine from his voice!

"Be careful, Miss Park."
He assented, I nodded. Within a blink of eyes his expression returned back to same. Wait!

Did I just saw a dimple on his cheeks?

Please Vote.