16

YOURS POV-

Currently, I, Bogum, Seokjin and other trainees were having there meals. Today, they ordered me to eat more. Gave me chicken breast with boiled eggs. I miss eating ramyeon. Not only ramyeon, I miss watching my kdrama while eating.

"You should start gaining weight."
Bogum said while shifting our plates on the desk and sitting beside me, to eat.

"Hmm."
I hummed in yes as he already feed me with an egg. He laughed watching my mouth filled with stuff, that I can't even speak.

"Become a potato."
Bogum says and devours his meal.

"Sir, thankyou."
I thanked to Seokjin, as he checked on me and gave me injection.

"Say thanks to Captain."
Seokjin mumbled, ofcourse he's to munching on his chicken.

"Why?"
I asked, I don't know, what happened when I went unconscious. I wanted to know and that's why, I asked him.

"Cause, he brought you in medical chamber, when you lost your sense."
He took a pause before drinking his soju, traditional drink. Soldier are allowed to drink at their last meals of the day.

"Also, scolded that coach, with whom you messed up."
He added. Now, I get it, why he was there. However, he didn't informed me about this.

Does that mean, that hot dilf, carried me in bride style?

A natural blush appeared on my round cheeks, I tried to shrugged off my delulu mind and went on professional mode.

AUTHOR POV-

Namjoon is having drinks with his head officer, who are almost of his age or a bit older than him. But, in last no one is as strong and brilliant like him.

"How's training going on?"
Major Hwang, asked Namjoon as they were spending their time after so long.

A major's rank comes above the rank of a captain and below the rank of a lieutenant colonel. Officers appointed for the position of a major serve in many strategic roles where they command and direct the military unit. A major's logo comprises the national emblem.

"I heard, some girl, lost it?"
He got the news of Yn's scene. He was shocked to see that someone could took a leave from their practice, especially those who belongs to Captain Kim's Unit. As far, he's known for one of the serious and discipline holder person.

"Actually, she was having fatigue attacks that's why."
Namjoon explained.

"Don't mind, this won't repeat. I'll make sure it."
He assured the Major that no trainees would ever skip their practices from now. He have already maintained a diet plan and some techniques for Yn, which he would probably explain her by next day, himself.

"Whatever, I know, you."
Major laughed, he knows, Namjoon is man of his words.

"Namjoon, why don't you try out of something like date?"
Major suddenly kept forward this topic and a very, just slightly a pink shade smeared on his dimple cheeks but he ignored his raising feeling in heart.

"No."
His dead voice turned on and he added.

"Cause I'm a soldier, I'm born to die."

Please Vote.