25

YOURS POV-

"Namjoon, it's me Namjoon."
He repeated his name, shaking me as if I was really dreaming, wait, I was! After, struggling too much, I let go off myself and I might eventually fall asleep here. I can't believe, Namjoon did came here, he did found me.

"Wait, I'll just make you free."
He assented, yes, Namjoon make me free from everything, carefully doing that and ofcourse, he did succeed in that. Forwarding his hands to me as support for standing up from that place. I tried, but, my legs gave up. They've became so sore that standing is far away, I can't even move them. I still decided to do it and in return, groans left from my mouth, they were numb due to sitting in that position for god's knows, how much time. He probably got an idea of my situation. He walked closer to me and the moment I was in air. No, in Namjoon's arms.

That day, when I went unconscious due to training, Namjoon did carried me in his arms too. However, I had lost my senses, that why I couldn't enjoy the moment. So, here I'm, I partially squeezed myself more in his buffed chest. God, that's so much thick. I had always, admired their sight from distance. But, no, not today!

His soft yet classy fragrance. I grabbed his shoulders from both the sides and getting close to calculate his facial features. Well, I'm just getting his side profiles, still I'm gonna describe them. His sharp jaw line, those extra pink swollen lips. When I would be kissing them? That nose, side eyes being hooked. Perfect, perfect in every possible angle. Perfect, Kim Namjoon. Well, most important part is, he's completely ignoring my staring and my delulu mind is taking all advantages of it!

If, Namjoon would be carrying me in bride style then I'm always ready to get all tied and thrown here again, that too everyday. That's so silly of me, right? Girl, you better come in my place then you would understand, how's this living heaven feeling is! My fingers are getting too excited but I'm controlling my hard, to not to squeeze his cheeks like that. A trainee being fangirling over her Captain. However, Captain should Kim Namjoon, that's an exception!

I realised, how my legs get well as I was swings them in excitement. Yet, I stopped my stupid act at the moment. When he just turned his face. No, please don't look at me, like that. I would probably cuming in my panty. Our faces were just few inches away. I've to just overcome this inches and we are two bodies one soul!

He kept me on the horse, setting beside me. He took the Reins of the horse, once more, his nose was bumping to mine. Grow some balls YN. Grow, bold. Who knows, these moments could ever happen again? Some your boldness that you learnt from kdrama multi female. Do or die, but don't lose this super discount offer! I'm doing!

PECKED NAMJOON'S CHEEK.

Please Vote.