37

NAMJOON'S POV-

"Ladies and gentlemen, can we have some dance?"
Anchor of the wedding requested the people for some entertainment. The jazz music started with that romantic melody. I grabbed my darling's hand and moved to the floor. She was getting shy, I could hear the shouting and cheering of my soldiers, saying 'Go Kim'. I placed my one hand on her sexy waist and the other one curled up with her. She's absolutely looking so pretty under this moonlight. That white gown, open hair with red roses tucked in them. That lips gloss, she kept licking nervously. Shiny eyes and rosy cheeks. Damn, you're driving me crazy, YN.

"Everyone is watching us."
She whispered, but do I care?

"Let them know you belong to me, only."
I said softly and she finally got in. Moves her body along with me and we get that best couple dance title. I'm forgetting about the people around us. Like, they're disappearing in my mind. It's just us, me and you. The music seems so good with this cold yet beautiful night. I'm glad, you're mine, in my hands. I'm lucky to find you. Fall in for you, who loves me to the moon and back. Yours every gesture leaves my heart beats stop. The way you smile at me and say you love me, yes I love you.

"Would you mind if we have sex tonight?"
Feeling my dick getting hard with those thoughts. I want to really have intimacy with her tonight. I know she can feel my bulge growing in my pants. She brought me to her home, as my home is quite far from this place. Our sexual tension and desires aren't helping either.

"You wait inside, I'll be back in minutes."
I was about to kiss her and strip that dress but unfortunately someone called her and she had to go. I smiled, understandingly and nodded, before sitting on the bed. I roamed my eyes to her home and spotted something weird. Even though I shouldn't touch things, it's my soon to be wife, so it's alright, right?

I grabbed that huge black colour thing, it's like a bag but it's so different. I mean the designs and names, also it seems heavy. Should I open it? It's already open. I put my hand inside and caught something. What's this? Is this any kind of bomb or what? It's showing numbers. What's this? Oops! Is it something like gel or cream? And these? Wait, are they? No, underwear? This pink mini box. These pages, they're so different. This book, it seems like a diary but so enhanced. They're like cells, what are they called? I turned to table, checking something it's written as—

"RESEARCH PROJECT ON CAPTAIN KIM."
Then I found some gadgets.

YOURS POV-
I came back and it's messed up. Namjoon holding my vibrator. I'm f*cked up!

"Namjoon."
I called him.

"WHO ARE YOU?"

Please Vote.