28

YOURS POV-

At present, Namjoon, Bogum, Me and Seokjin were inside our regular Medical chamber, where we used to treat any soldiers who got any injuries. There's a deep silence between us. Seokjin was treating Bogum, so I thought to treat Namjoon.

"YN can you please treat Captain?"
Seokjin, uttered. Actually, Bogum had much serious bruises then Namjoon. Afterall, he's the Captain, his punches ain't jokes or something. I still feel sorry for Bogum though.

"Why you people were fighting so seriously?"
I scolded them, Seokjin left as he was done. So, I took a seat beside them and asked them. Their faces still looks like those giant, angry lions and me, being that little kitten between them. Namjoon walked out. Bro, literally ignored me and my question like nothing. I can't even, hold him and make him answer me cause he's senior to me and it would a kind of crime in this military. I shrugged off and payed my attention to Bogum, who was already starring me. The distance between us, was closer than before, I guess, he came forward, maybe.

"Are you fine?"
I touched his cheeks, his eyes never left to stare in mine. I grabbed the ointment from the table, applying gently on his face.

"Do you really think, that I see you only as a friend?"
His voice sounds like broken inside. I tried to blink my eyes, to swallow the tension. I really can't understand, what did he meant by this? I can't ask him cause it would make him more disappointed. I preferred to continue my movements, until he holds my wrist.

"You can't ignore me."
He was stubborn, I let some few minutes to my mind. To answer him. And he's still waiting for my reply.

"Bogum, you're the one with whom, I, first became friends with."
When I was kicked here, in 1894. I first saw Seokjin. But, later I got to know that this was a professional interaction. However, Bogum's was different. He was so friendly with me.

"I don't know about you, but for me, you are my good friend."
I straight forwardly, informed him about my situation and what I think about him.

"You know that, I was one that day?"
He sighed before he pointed out this. I chuckled, thinking how did he found it? Even though, I was saved by Namjoon.

PARK BOGUM'S POV-

When will you understand, me YN?
My feelings for you? I see you, more than just friends. That day, I was always there for you. Till then Namjoon rescue you. I did tied you, but I had managed all the security for you. This proofs that, Namjoon too had feelings for you as you do.

How can I let go my love to someone else? I know, Namjoon would taking care of you. But, that doesn't mean, I won't even try to get you.

My mom, only wants you as her daughter in laws. Cause, she knows that how much, I loved you these years.

And what I'll get in return?

Nothing?

Please Vote.