32(M)

YOURS POV-

Grabbing him by his collar and slamming my lips on his and kissing him. Literally, biting his lips, pouring all my angriness, emotional and broken emotions into it. Harshly throwing punches on his chest, I'm pretty sure, the attack is of hundred percent but destruction it cause won't even be ten percent, after all this Hulk big body man. He squeeze me in his arms, trying to calm down me.

The more we reach close to the bed, the more our kiss gets intense. I tried to unbutton his wedding suit. But, get annoyed as I couldn't succeed. He chuckled, undoing his clothes. Throwing me on the bed of his place. Hovering over me and divine in with desires in his sexy, dragon eyes.

Tonight, I won't leave you Kim Namjoon.

"Are we sure to have this, sex?"
He looks up to me, my eyes being close and ready to get ruin and love together, by the man whom I admire these times. Even though, I dated before in my future life. They didn't last long, till the scene of bed and getting their hands down in my panty. But, Captain Kim. I love him, by my heart and soul.

"How long, you're going to tease me?"
I slapped his shoulders as his fingers slipped under my gown and softly caressing my mons pubis. He swiftly caresses the clit and my toes curl up in the sheets.

"Namjoonaahhh."
That's all I keep screaming my lungs out as he goes more deep and gives rapid thrusts inside me. Coating up, my walls with juices. Sliding his massive, thick meat in and out, sending me to the high, showing me the stars in my mind and heart touching pleasure. I scratches his board back with my nails and he bites my earlobe, groaning with the feeling. He's all that, which I imagine, his features, those well built eight packs, puffed up chest muscles, those nipples and shoulders. Getting my legs up and thrusting more.

Finally, releasing all his loads in me, he fall on me, crushing me. His deep breathing as his muscles tense up. I can feel his heart beating crazily as mine. Sweats and tears all over my face, when he kisses me and says, how much he wanted this. To get one soul with me, to mark me as his. He slowly started giving me hickeys as I throw my fingers in his salty hairs. The feeling of getting accepted by him and here on his bed with this intense sex, I can die peacefully.

"Namjoon?"

"Yes love?"

"Promise me, you won't leave me."

"I promise, I won't leave you my love."

Until this heart beats.

Until the blood flows through my nerves.

Until my eyes blink for the last time.

I would never leave you and love you till this body gets buried under ground.

YN's note for that night -

Next part on 25 votes.