34

AUTHOR POV-

"Namjoonaahhh."
YN was pouting and pleading with her lover to go on a Ferris wheel. The couple were enjoying their date, their precious time with each other. It was a way for them to understand their feelings. Those were deep and honest. Namjoon never thought that he would find someone who would be so kind, generous, loyal and would love him by heart.

"But, Darling, we are not kids."
Namjoon didn't want to disturb the children playing around. YN wasn't listening, instead making more puppy eyes and of course, how could this man resist them?

"This is so beautiful-"

"Not more than you."
A blush smeared over her cheeks due to his sweet compliment. She slapped his shoulders and burst into giggles. He couldn't help but to adore her, sitting next to her. Her laughs, her happy face that glow. Everything about her was driving him crazy. He didn't think twice and tilted his chin, wanting this, needing this so badly.

He laid his lips to her, kissing her slowly and softly. The world turned around them, blurring and disappearing. His lips continue their exploration, gently at first, and then unyieldingly hard.

"What's that?"
YN's heart dropped with that question of Namjoon, about the phone, which she brought from the future. Her mind went blank, her body became numb. As if she's dead.

Don't fall in love-

"YN, what's this I had never seen before?"
Namjoon took that phone from her hand. Checking it, he was very fond of acquiring new knowledge.

"It's like a Daguerreotype."
Daguerreotype French: daguerréotype) was the first publicly available photographic process; it was widely used during the 1840s and 1850s. "Daguerreotype" also refers to an image created through this process.

Thanks to my history Mam!

"Keep this always with you."
Namjoon pecked that locket, it has his and her picture together.

"I'll fall."

"Then I'll catch you."
They were dancing on the streets with that pale tint of sunset, saying that this day is coming to end. But, the two are so busy with their moves.

"Let's promise each other to be together forever and ever."

"I promise."

"Me too, promise."

Promises are meant to be broken!
-

These are some references:

YN's note for this day-

Please Vote.