15

AUTHOR POV-

Captain is walking back and front, his expression are still calm yet his mind, heart is running with very second, she isn't getting conscious.

"I've gave her injection, let's just wait for few hours or."
Seokjin, who came back from medical chamber after injecting Yn, some useful drugs, to help her cure with her fatigue. He is just a doctor for soldiers and can treat normal conditions. But, he's still not sure about Yn's one.

"Or else?"
Namjoon raise his eyebrows and asked him, firmly, waiting for his reply on it.

"We've to shift her in cottage hospital."
Seokjin sighed and replied to Namjoon, who nodded.

"Can I get in, to see her?"
Out of all curiosity, he finally gut filled himself and asked a permission from Seokjin.

"Yes, Captain, you can."
Seokjin answered and finally left back to his remaining practice. Namjoon, opened the chamber and went inside.

Yn was placed on the bassinet. Namjoon brought the chair , without making any noise and set beside her. She was still in her soldier uniform.

"Don't make me suffer more, Yn."
His wheezy and wobbly voice surrounds the chamber. He gently, grabs her hands. He can't help but release small giggles, watching her hand looking so small as compared to him.

He gently clutched and tugged her fingers. Locking eachother and blowing warm air on her soft bruised hands. His dragon eyes became soft and caring to catch her figure. He watches, how beautiful anyone could be.

Her small height, slim yet goofy personality. Ofcourse, Kim's experience in people. Her sweaty and tired face. Dry and chapped lips, which she had bite so many times while struggling with the previous act. Her cheeks, still gives the sign that she had cried a lot. Her long lashes, which were perfectly binding with her round eyes, although they're closed.

Namjoon have completed all the works, that why he's so relaxing and praising the beauty. He didn't realised, how much time went until, he heard Yn's groaning. He instantly took his hand back to him.

"Where I'm?"
She bewailed, before checking herself and finally she spotted,
sexiest man, Kim.

"Captain."
She gasped and immediately stood up from sleeping position.

"I'm sorry."
Yn whispered. She grabbed herself out of the bassinet until, Namjoon spoke.

"Take a rest, no need to come for practice."
He finally uttered with calm expressions. Yn nodded her head and said yes. Then, he left the chamber. Just after he left, Bogum came running behind.

"Yn-ahh, I heard you were bullied?"
He was so sorry, that he couldn't protect his love from them.

"Who brought me here?"
Out of nowhere, Yn asked him this, at first he was a bit confused but then replied.

"Maybe, Captain Kim."

Please Vote.